Event Sweet F.A - Mobbenfuhrer Medal Night - Season 24 - Winner(s) Page 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though I polled 0 Votes, I am just thrilled to have been part of such a wonderful competition

:)
0 votes in your case was actually amazing. I had no idea it was based on tackles.

Even though I polled 0 Votes, I am just thrilled to have been part of such a wonderful competition

:)
Top 2 disposal getters get 0 votes between us

i_hug_that_feel.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually wrote a skit for the start of the show that was tragically omitted (I'm assured it was for time).

For the directors cut...

Hilarious Opening Skit:

"Goddamnit!"

Harolad tossed over. It was going to be another one of these nights, sleep eluding him. "What do i have to do?", he asked himself, running through his recent achievements in his mind. He knew what was wrong, he knew how to set his beloved league straight but nobody would listen about them. The bed shakes as he kicks out at the foot of it in frustration. A giggle emanates from the top bunk. Then another. Two cherubic faces beam down upon him. "Oh Dawn to Dusk, beeg... my beautiful babies. What are we to do?" Haro exclaimed as the boys climb down and nestle in close. Haro lifts his shirt and allows both to clasp on to a nipple each, the initial feeding frenzy followed by the calming sleep nuzzle. "Oh for ****s sake Haro, I'm trying to write the round one match threads", PhenomenalV1 cries from the desk in the corner. "I can't handle this freakiness anymore, tell me when trade week is" he huffs as his focus turns to...

ROUND ONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back