Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - Blacky's Rank pg. 20

Remove this Banner Ad

While I'm at it, 43rd? What a slap in the face.

My "Pencils Only Bend So Far" thread brought about the return of okeydoke7 so I des-- actually no, I realise the error of my ways. 43rd is fair for inflicting that upon you all.

Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy

147607.jpg

#12 - BigJoeD_ - Coney Island Warriors - Rating Points: 400

BigJoeD_ In The Media:
<Nothing Found>

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

Nothing found?

Oh Joe, so bad that society forgot about it.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/m-a-a-d-kid-gold-city.1139807/

It's truly a disgrace that a legend of Qooty such as Fred is even compared to Jo's Knee or Jazz Bee or whatever the **** their name is, let alone him having to share a bench with such a peasant. They are unfit to even gaze upon his majesty.

The All-SFA is not just about stats, putting inactives there and them having a good season thanks to the sim does not make them qualify for the side. Fred was significantly more active around the board and finished 2nd in the ALF medal and is Far Kern more deserving of a place in the side.

The admin has stuffed up with this selection and he knows it. So does the entire SFA.
All SFA melts that way Loons --->
This is for beez trophy melts

Seeing the posters who have made the top 20 really makes me feel disappointed in myself for giving zero effort.

I'd say we probably put in a similar level of effort this season, and I'm tipping you probably voted for yourself too.

What number do you think you'll come in? Top 10?

I'd say we probably put in a similar level of effort this season, and I'm tipping you probably voted for yourself too.

What number do you think you'll come in? Top 10?

I didn't do any votes.

I very content with where I finished, if I tried I'd be top five as per usual.

tenor.gif

(Eleven, for those out of the loop)

151740.jpg

#11 - brahj - Las Vegas Bears - Rating Points: 526
It's been a brilliant season for the Las Vegas Bears as they sat atop of the league for most of the Home & Away season, and it wouldn't have been like that had it not been for the ever present brahj.

Back in Season 18, brahj won the EKA Medal by a country mile and has elevated his game tremendously both on and off-field since then. brahj is very underpaid at Bears, so in order to get a good feed each week he has to work as the local pool boy cleaning up the mess that DemonJim and Matera92 make.

Is it just me or when you think 'Las Vegas Bears' you think of brahj? He is the face of that club and should be getting paid more. Ahead of the Grand Final game on Sunday that he will be apart of, brahj is sure to have a pep in his step and this 11th place finish is sure to give him a smile.

Well done on another great season, brahj.

Season 22 Highlights:
All-SFA Forward Pocket
Las Vegas Bears Pool Boy

brahj In The Media:
Vale Red mist
What unpopular SFA opinions do you have?
Media *Mundane

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

(Eleven, for those out of the loop)

151740.jpg

#11 - brahj - Las Vegas Bears - Rating Points: 526
It's been a brilliant season for the Las Vegas Bears as they sat atop of the league for most of the Home & Away season, and it wouldn't have been like that had it not been for the ever present brahj.

Back in Season 18, brahj won the EKA Medal by a country mile and has elevated his game tremendously both on and off-field since then. brahj is very underpaid at Bears, so in order to get a good feed each week he has to work as the local pool boy cleaning up the mess that DemonJim and Matera92 make.

Is it just me or when you think 'Las Vegas Bears' you think of brahj? He is the face of that club and should be getting paid more. Ahead of the Grand Final game on Sunday that he will be apart of, brahj is sure to have a pep in his step and this 11th place finish is sure to give him a smile.

Well done on another great season, brahj.

Season 22 Highlights:
All-SFA Forward Pocket
Las Vegas Bears Pool Boy

brahj In The Media:
Vale Red mist
What unpopular SFA opinions do you have?
Media *Mundane

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

Surprised. I thought easy top 5.

Just 7 more places to revealed. I have literally no idea who will win and the market reflects that. At this stage any of the remaining posters are a real chance (except for Blacky)

Haroladbrokes
Odds for MVP
Updated odds.

3/1 jazny ,ant bear,
3.5/1 wooshette, beez
5/1 hate
7/1 the filth wizard
30/1 blacky
50000/1 players not listed

Last edited:
Halfway through the top 20. Cloud_ and Blacky have come in dramatically but Jazny is still the favourite.

Haroladbrokes
Odds for MVP
Updated odds.

3/1 jazny
3.5/1 ant bear,
4.5/1 wooshette, beez
6/1 Frankston rover, van_dyke
8/1 hate, the filth wizard
50/1 cloud_
200/1 blacky
50000/1 players not listed
:eek: You don't strike me as the modest type.

Very. 8-13, 5-7, top 5 are fairly close in votes. A couple votes here and there and order would be totally different.
Goddammit, I should have voted for myself :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back