Sweet FA Debates: QLD SPORT IS BACK BABY

Should we burn down Suncorp Stadium?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth Wizard Hate Blacky
As the Sweet FA is an escape from the general shitness of the MB, should there be a troll AFL thread on this board?
Please close thread.
Thanks in advance. :thumbsu:

Why are we talking about this s**t in the Sweet FA?
Because that's what we do now.... that and crack gags about dead people, mass tragedies.. that type of s**t you know.
Richmond... meh I can cop anything about that. But some other s**t just isn't funny.
Too many people trying too ******* hard these days.

My suggestion would be to anyone who enjoys watching Richmond supporters melt go to the Richmond board and read.
Not this amateur s**t but proper trolling from Richmond posters.... to Richmond posters.
Nobody can troll a Tigers poster like a fellow tiger poster.
This is kindergarten level.

TIA get a holiday?? Haha I seriously hope it wasn't for I think in light of recent events!
I was just going to ask him to start a thread asking should Warm Broady have one AFL team let alone two? Suns and Lions are holding AFL footy back.

My suggestion would be to anyone who enjoys watching Richmond supporters melt go to the Richmond board and read.
Not this amateur s**t but proper trolling from Richmond posters.... to Richmond posters.
Nobody can troll a Tigers poster like a fellow tiger poster.
This is kindergarten level.

That is true, seeing my effort was just effortlessly picking a low hanging fruit.

That is true, seeing my effort was just effortlessly picking a low hanging fruit.
You're just sounding silly now.
Watch I'll show you-
"Patrick Dangerfield is overrated".

Now I look like a * wit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just sounding silly now.
Watch I'll show you-
"Patrick Dangerfield is overrated".

Now I look like a **** wit.

Not really, that's an opinion which will end up being some low hanging fruit.

Especially seeing we all rate players differently, and it's quite possible to be a good player and overrated. You seem to have the notion overrated is another word for s**t.

Especially seeing we all rate players differently, and it's quite possible to be a good player and overrated. You seem to have the notion overrated is another word for s**t.
We all rate opinions differently too. And your opinion is a steamer. (thats another word for s**t)

No. I honestly don't think Rance can be rated highly enough.
But I watch him live every week.

Last edited:
You're handling things well rodney.
I've been trying to figure out this image that keeps coming to me, but it's dawned on me that it's your avatar popping up through a lifesaver ring shouting "how will I know?" It came to me.
Every lyric in that God forsaken song is basically > you are Whitney and singing to this Facebook PM business.
All this boys club shenanigans everyone is going on about helped me scratch that itch. Thank *!

I've been trying to figure out this image that keeps coming to me, but it's dawned on me that it's your avatar popping up through a lifesaver ring shouting "how will I know?" It came to me.
Every lyric in that God forsaken song is basically > you are Whitney and singing to this Facebook PM business.
All this boys club shenanigans everyone is going on about helped me scratch that itch. Thank ****!

You've gone full This Is Anfield on me.

No. I honestly don't think Rance can be rated highly enough.
But I watch him live every week.

He was immense in that last quarter yesterday. Shame nobody else followed his lead.

In all honesty though I've been going to Richmond games 40 years and he's the best I've seen.
Watching him continually decide to sprint forward and meet the ball at full flight often on the half volley is the most breathtaking thing you'll ever see.
I'm ****ed if I know how he does it.
Just reads the game ridiculously early as all the great defenders do but just has that dash I guess.

Last edited:
I'm all honesty though I've been going to Richmond games 40 years and he's the best I've seen.
Watching him continually decide to sprint forward and meet the ball at full flight often on the half volley is the most breathtaking thing you'll ever see.
I'm ****** if I know how he does it.
Just reads the game ridiculously early as all the great defenders do but just has that dash I guess.

He's a good player.

Back