Preview Sydney v Essendon Marvel Sat Night 7:25, July 29, 2023, Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere , 37.8166° S, 144.9475° E

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing 87 or 88. We put some massive scores on in those days.
We kicked 30 goals 3 weeks in a row Eagles , Essendoom and the Tigers 30 19 , missed the 200.
The Essendoom game Greg Williams was also out and Brett Scott played his best game ever , if Diesel played we would've kicked 40 goals

Just had a peek at the Essendon board.

Their preview thread is a mix of self-loathing, the odd COLA snark, and debate over who their prime whipping boy should be.

Meanwhile, we talk about potatoes.

Speaking of Potatoes,

How's Shiel going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was it?

A long... long time ago... I can still remember when the (Swannies) used to make me smile... And if I had my chance... I would make those Bombers dance (like this again) & maybe they'd be (un)happy(er) for a while...

A long... long time ago... I can still remember when the (Swannies) used to make me smile... And if I had my chance... I would make those Bombers dance (like this again) & maybe they'd be (un)happy(er) for a while...

Since you took off the mod jacket you are just at the office drinking and singing

Can't believe so called fans don't know some history !

Now now dont be swanist

Just because you saw Roy Cazalys first game for South Melbourne against Stkilda in 1921 live

Last edited:
Harsh reality that not all Swans fans on Big Footy were born at the beginning of the 20th century.

Well f me if the swans Are giving out memberships before you pass a knowledge test tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back