Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"we want the truth"

yet we celebrate when two crooked witnesses refuse to testify...stay classy *
Oh so you want Charters and Alavi to testify? But aren't they crooked?

I'd prefer the crooks to stay away so ASADA's case isn't undermined by them.

North Melbourne were only a temporary poverty party. *Essendon will forever be a club that was ran on lies, manipulation, deception and dissension.

paper-shredding.jpg

Because the witnesses* still have evidence to sink *, doesn't mean they are reliable, plus ASADA has got 1,500 pages worth of evidence, so we are content. ASADA wanted to further solidify their case with two witnesses who recently become unreliable because they changed their story, ASADA wants the truth from them and the witnesses want to protect themselves and *. You can have unreliable witnesses to show the fraudulency of an opposition's case/POV.
Oh so it's only recently they became unreliable? Before that they were as pure as snow?

Oh so it's only recently they became unreliable? Before that they were as pure as snow?
Well when they wanted to tell the truth yes, but when they are changing their stories, its shows how fradulent them and * have been.

Oh so you want Charters and Alavi to testify? But aren't they crooked?

I'd prefer the crooks to stay away so ASADA's case isn't undermined by them.
Crooked and involved in shading dealings but I still want the truth to come out. Didn't say they were liars

If the crooks were to stay away *hird wouldn't be allowed in either

How dare ASADA try and do its job in stamping out drug cheats.

No, no, no its all a conspiracy by WADA (an international organisation) and ASADA (a government agency) against poor old jimmy*.

Well when they wanted to tell the truth yes, but when they are changing their stories, its shows how fradulent them and * have been.
How do you know they were telling the truth?

But in any event how is this bad? Now ASADA don't have to put lying crooks up there. They can present the evidence without any taint.

But in any event how is this bad? Now ASADA don't have to put lying crooks up there. They can present the evidence without any taint.
Second part we can agree on. The first part is a well rounded hypothesis, as their stories linked up with the little evidence we have been able to gather and the interviews with others. There's other evidence any, as you don't have a 1,500 page evidence summation report just for two witnesses, no matter how important they supposedly were. * can huff and puff all they* want, lets just wait for the outcome.

ASADA is a government organisation trying to stamp out drug cheats, not an organisaton that makes up conspiricies. How is ASADA the enemy, the mentality of most of your board is frankly disgusting.

Depends on how many pages their transcripts took I guess. :D

But yes ASADA are ready to go and don't need the two crooked witnesses they just went to the Supreme Court for. Lets bring on the tribunal!

Depends on how many pages their transcripts took I guess. :D

But yes ASADA are ready to go and don't need the two crooked witnesses they just went to the Supreme Court for. Lets bring on the tribunal!
I suppose we will fully never know with those 2 witnesses, o well, the truth can be nice, now and again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the cynicism generally comes from the flip-flopping attitudes of the bulk of Bombers supporters concerning these two.

When they were going to testify with evidence AGAINST the players it was all "They are liars, they are dodgy, don't want to touch them with a ten-foot-pole".

When they MAY have supported the players they were welcomed with open arms.

Now they aren't obligated to testify and it's apparently "Good riddance"

This is the same straw-clutching attitude the majority of Essendon supporters seem to have following a Caro article, "She hates us - the cow", "She supports 'whoever' - oh well THAT bit is true", "She hates us again - don't believe anything she writes".

I think the cynicism generally comes from the flip-flopping attitudes of the bulk of Bombers supporters concerning these two.

When is hey were going to testify with evidence AGAINST the players it was all "They are liars, they are dodgy, don't want to touch them with a ten-foot-pole".

When they MAY have supported the players they were welcomed with open arms.

Now they aren't obligated to testify and it's apparently "Good riddance"

This is the same straw-clutching attitude the majority of Essendon supporters seem to have following a Caro article, "She hates us - the cow", "She supports 'whoever' - oh well THAT bit is true", "She hates us again - don't believe anything she writes".
And the bloke who I was quoting who openly said the 2 witnesses were reliable when they were doing what ASADA wanted and are now crooks because they aren't doing what ASADA wants is an example of what? Consistent firm beliefs?

So players lawyers won't have the chance to cross examine Alavi and Charters... asada will just present the evidence they've already provided to ASADA showing that TB4 was supplied to *.

The Hirdashians are partying like it's 1999 at the moment... the fall is going to be even greater after their false hopes are destroyed.

What have I missed? pretty sure no such evidence shows that TB4 was supplied to Essendon, Charters may have sourced it for Dank like he did with 100s of peptides for his business, there is absolutely no proof this was intended for or supplied to Essendon players or went anywhere near the Essendon football club, but hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

And the bloke who I was quoting who openly said the 2 witnesses were reliable when they were doing what ASADA wanted and are now crooks because they aren't doing what ASADA wants is an example of what? Consistent firm beliefs?
Now you are twisting my words to suit your argument.

I've always wanted them to testify. I've always called them crooks and have never once flip flopped. Show me examples of where I have. That's right there is none.

What have I missed? pretty sure no such evidence shows that TB4 was supplied to Essendon, Charters may have sourced it for Dank like he did with 100s of peptides for his business, there is absolutely no proof this was intended for or supplied to Essendon players or went anywhere near the Essendon football club, but hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
I've taken an educated guess that ASADA does have evidence that shows TB4 was supplied to *.

No I haven't seen ASADA's evidence, have you?

Do you know that no evidence exists?

I've taken an educated guess that ASADA does have evidence that shows TB4 was supplied to *.

No I haven't seen ASADA's evidence, have you?

Do you know that no evidence exists?

So you are guessing as much as I am but are willing to label them drug cheats without knowing exactly what happened? ASADA only needed to show a possibility that illegal doping may have been happening in order to issue a SCN, that does not mean that it did happen or was even intended to happen. Now without the two key witnesses ASADA thought they had I doubt there would be very little evidence to suggest anything illegal went on. I would also like to add before you go on about Charters and Alavi not being credible witnesses anyway, why were ASADA so reliant on there evidence? why did they fill the need to take supreme court action to try and get them to testify?

Now you are twisting my words to suit your argument.

I've always wanted them to testify. I've always called them crooks and have never once flip flopped. Show me examples of where I have. That's right there is none.
I wasn't talking about you. Sorry for the confusion.

So you are guessing as much as I am but are willing to label them drug cheats without knowing exactly what happened? ASADA only needed to show a possibility that illegal doping may have been happening in order to issue a SCN, that does not mean that it did happen or was even intended to happen. Now without the two key witnesses ASADA thought they had I doubt there would be very little evidence to suggest anything illegal went on. I would also like to add before you go on about Charters and Alavi not being credible witnesses anyway, why were ASADA so reliant on there evidence? why did they fill the need to take supreme court action to try and get them to testify?
ASADA aren't into issuing SCNs for the hell of it. They believe they've got enough to make the charges stick and they have a review by a Federal Court judge as well as input from one of the world's foremost anti doping prosecuting attorneys to bolster their belief.

Despite all the efforts from * to discredit ASADA they know exactly what they're doing.

ASADA aren't into issuing SCNs for the hell of it. They believe they've got enough to make the charges stick and they have a review by a Federal Court judge as well as input from one of the world's foremost anti doping prosecuting attorney's to bolster their belief.

Despite all the efforts from * to discredit ASADA they know exactly what they're doing.
Are we sure Blackshadow? How can they when they've been nicknamed Salada and are lead by a bloke called McNugget???
*They keep telling me they don't know and are wasting tax payer money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back