Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure Blackshadow? How can they when they've been nicknamed Salada and are lead by a bloke called McNugget???
*They keep telling me they don't know and are wasting tax payer money!!!
And who can forget the genius ARSADA (it must be in caps)

ASADA aren't into issuing SCNs for the hell of it. They believe they've got enough to make the charges stick and they have a review by a Federal Court judge as well as input from one of the world's foremost anti doping prosecuting attorneys to bolster their belief.

Despite all the efforts from * to discredit ASADA they know exactly what they're doing.

Do they though? or are they facing pressure from above to issue these SCNs despite the investigators themselves claiming there was not enough evidence to convict.

ASADA aren't into issuing SCNs for the hell of it. They believe they've got enough to make the charges stick and they have a review by a Federal Court judge as well as input from one of the world's foremost anti doping prosecuting attorneys to bolster their belief.
Agree

Despite all the efforts from * to discredit ASADA
Agree

they know exactly what they're doing.
Disagree

lol @ *essendon supporters celebrating the failed subpoenas.

* - "we just want a fair trial, we'll be cleared when all the evidence comes out"

nek minnit

* - "we don't think the evidence was fairly gathered, surely we don't have to face this evidence?"

nek minnit

* - "*charter and *dank can clear all this mess up for us, they've got proof nothing banned was taken. We'll see when they testify."

nek minnit

* - "whoohoo, ASADA will not be able to cross examine *charter!"

EABOD *essendon supporters. You should be ashed in your embarrassment of a *club, and should seriously take a deep look at your own personal values and morals.

It doesn't matter. Even if the Court had permitted ASADA to issue subpoenas, they would have simply claimed that the subpoenas got left out in the sun and by the time they received them, the ink on them had faded and were useless.

It doesn't matter. Even if the Court had permitted ASADA to issue subpoenas, they would have simply claimed that the subpoenas got left out in the sun and by the time they received them, the ink on them had faded and were useless.

But then you could have a photo of a folded up subpoena flattened out in someone's hand.......... with no date or evidence of when & where you took it.

Surely that is enough? :p

But then you could have a photo of a folded up subpoena flattened out in someone's hand.......... with no date or evidence of when & where you took it.

Surely that is enough? :p

Ha ha. Damn straight.

See this is why I can't help but point and laugh:

1. No paper trail
2. Key witness refusing to co-operate/give evidence at the eleventh hour
3. Legal action to try and derail the investigation
4. Appeals when legal action fails
5. A slew of damning emails/documents and texts in the public domain
6. A slew of confessions, admissions and statements against interest in the public domain
7. Totally implausible alternate versions of events (I left by TB4 out in the sun/here's a photo of a bottle that says thmymomomomodulin)

I want Denis Pagan to appear for ASADA, to make closing submissions before the tribunal - "Your honour, I have heard the case put forward by the players and considered carefully their version of events. And in reply all I have to say is this - don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

Ha ha. Damn straight.

See this is why I can't help but point and laugh:

1. No paper trail
2. Key witness refusing to co-operate/give evidence at the eleventh hour
3. Legal action to try and derail the investigation
4. Appeals when legal action fails
5. A slew of damning emails/documents and texts in the public domain
6. A slew of confessions, admissions and statements against interest in the public domain
7. Totally implausible alternate versions of events (I left by TB4 out in the sun/here's a photo of a bottle that says thmymomomomodulin)

I want Denis Pagan to appear for ASADA, to make closing submissions before the tribunal - "Your honour, I have heard the case put forward by the players and considered carefully their version of events. And in reply all I have to say is this - don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."
Come on now Astrovic. That is clearly a fabrication of events. The REAL story is as follows:

1. WADA gave * incorrect information regarding supplements (just can't remember where we put that information...it's somewhere though)
2. Demetriou doesn't like *
3. ASADA illegally gained information
4. *Hird the Knight in shining armour stood up for the players and wanted info thrown out.
5. Caro is AFL's mouthpiece and has led a trial by media against *
6. McNugget is leading a case that is bound for failure and was paper thin from the start
7. Charter and Alavi won't testify YESSSSSS...i mean...who cares they will just confirm *we are innocent anyway
8. Case closed everyone is a foamer and * are not drug cheats (it's negligent if you don't do everything you can to get ahead of the opposition so if anything *we are innovators).

throwing-up-o.gif

So players lawyers won't have the chance to cross examine Alavi and Charters... asada will just present the evidence they've already provided to ASADA showing that TB4 was supplied to *.

The Hirdashians are partying like it's 1999 at the moment... the fall is going to be even greater after their false hopes are destroyed.

Yep. Here's how the tribunal hearing might go:

Players: we want all evidence relating to Charters and Alavi ruled inadmissible as they are not going to give evidence so we are deprived the opportunity to test that evidence through cross examination.

Tribunal: this isn't a court of law. That's why ASADA couldn't issue subpoenas to compel them to attend. The rules of evidence don't apply here, and I will decide what evidence the tribunal should and shouldn't see. It looks to me like this evidence is something I should see, even though Charters and Alavi aren't here. And anyway, why haven't the players called them to give evidence if you're so keen to hear what they have to say?

Players: Why on earth would we be stupid enough to do that? We don't actually want them here, we just want to be able to complain that they're not.

Tribunal: I thought so. Carry on ASADA, you may lead your evidence relating to Charters and Alavi

Players: ****.

Oh so it's only recently they became unreliable? Before that they were as pure as snow?

Given that one of them has a long term relationships with Jimmy the Idiot Boy* and despite having a criminal record, was trusted to import exotic supplements for *, then yeah, surely he is reliable and honest. Otherwise Jimmy and * would never have trusted him to supply their players with exotic supplements.

This is even funnier than that time they couldn't even land the plane in Wangaratta and Doiyyyson Heppell got really afraid. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So players lawyers won't have the chance to cross examine Alavi and Charters... asada will just present the evidence they've already provided to ASADA showing that TB4 was supplied to *.

The Hirdashians are partying like it's 1999 at the moment... the fall is going to be even greater after their false hopes are destroyed.

"Partying like it's 1999" is a perfect analogy. Every time Hardie or Robbo or someone comes out with a zinger, or now when ASADA fails in a court action, many are like the * supporters in line for GF tickets before they PF was over that year. And just like that occasion, when they come a cropper on their arrogant delusions I won't feel a bit sorry.

"Partying like it's 1999" is a perfect analogy. Every time Hardie or Robbo or someone comes out with a zinger, or now when ASADA fails in a court action, many are like the * supporters in line for GF tickets before they PF was over that year. And just like that occasion, when they come a cropper on their arrogant delusions I won't feel a bit sorry.
It would also be the ultimate irony there if Carlton's "secret tape" is the thing that finally nails them.

They're all looking forward to Monday now. Players aren't going to show up, ASADA's case is paper thin, waste of taxpayers money etc etc...o_O

Even funnier when the * supporters are caught off guard by the result...WHACK!!!

465088_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back