Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like he has a little voice in his head that, whenever he starts thinking "should I appeal? Should I cop my right whack? Is all this really worth it? Should I take the boner pills?", the voice pipes up and goes "Mate you're bloody James Hird! You can do whatever you want!" and he peps up and goes "..ah yeah I'm bloody right aren't I? I *am* James Hird!"

So I've heard mr hird got someone pregnant while in Paris last year and has been trouble in paradise at the hird houshold.

Apparently someone else did this.
He'd given the responsibility of his schlong to someone else who was meant to oversee the evening.
He is shocked to be sitting here.

It's like he has a little voice in his head that, whenever he starts thinking "should I appeal? Should I cop my right whack? Is all this really worth it? Should I take the boner pills?", the voice pipes up and goes "Mate you're bloody James Hird! You can do whatever you want!" and he peps up and goes "..ah yeah I'm bloody right aren't I? I *am* James Hird!"
Over on another Hawthorn forum he is only known as IJFH.

"I am James ****ing Hird."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. If he's fit enough to play, then why won't he come and play for us again?

There will be plenty of booing from my part when we play them.

GET OUTTA TOWN!! BOOOO!
So you think it was all part of his evil plan??? Hurt his back bad enough that the club wouldn't question his retirement. Go through surgery and recovery that was ridiculously painful and arduous. Then bank on the cheats actually being suspended, and the AFL making up a rule that allowed players to be brought in for one year only. Then once he discovered that his back had recovered way better than he thought, taking up an offer to join he scum....

You know that because he retired and since we finalised our list that we couldn't bring him back right?

So you think it was all part of his evil plan??? Hurt his back bad enough that the club wouldn't question his retirement. Go through surgery and recovery that was ridiculously painful and arduous. Then bank on the cheats actually being suspended, and the AFL making up a rule that allowed players to be brought in for one year only. Then once he discovered that his back had recovered way better than he thought, taking up an offer to join he scum....

You know that because he retired and since we finalised our list that we couldn't bring him back right?
It's Mal Michael all over again. Not good enough IUB is afraid.

I'm sick and tired of having ex players shit in our faces!!

Wow he was signed in February FFS. He didn't retire, enter the draft and get to them that way.

Opportunity knocked on his door not the other way around.

He should have slammed the door in their f*****g faces.

So after having gone through back surgery thinking that what he'd wanted to do his whole life was gone, people rock up say come do what you love and we'll pay you well for it, and you want him to slam the door in their face?

You need to take a step back into reality for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back