T20 World Cup Day 2 17/10. West Indies v Scotland 1430hrs, Zimbabwe v Ireland 1830 hrs @ Bellerive Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

People complain about T20Is being meaningless and then watch a warm up game that doesnt even have T20 status over an actual World Cup match with significant ramifications for the teams involved. Telling.

Anyway Scotland a huge chance here imo. Mark Watt to go for his traditional 4 overs 1/23.

People complain about T20Is being meaningless and then watch a warm up game that doesnt even have T20 status over an actual World Cup match with significant ramifications for the teams involved. Telling.

Anyway Scotland a huge chance here imo. Mark Watt to go for his traditional 4 overs 1/23.
Scotland ! You want me to watch a bunch of park cricketers? Lol. I got 2/30 on matting on the weekend I should be playing for these bunch of amateurs !

Can't tell if these associate sides like Namibia and Scotland are really improving, or SL and the Windies are just no good. Namibia and Scotland did well last WC as well, hopefully Scotland can stay on with the job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windies and Sri Lanka are just poor sides that deserve to be where they are... on the verge of missing out. Need a total overhaul of there administration of both there countries cricket programs

This is like a carbon copy of yesterday

Windies could be in strife to make it out of this round, Ireland and Zimbabwe very dangerous sides

Remove this Banner Ad

Back