Rumour 'Tex' Walker unhappy to share nickname

psychobrown

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thanks for that, not surprised to hear this fact at all. Mr Taylor is a very salty man, fortunately his laughable pettiness hasn't affected the team in a big game yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grin

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 8, 2006
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, yeah...your such a good sport and a gentleman your posting on a thread frequented by meat heads, attempting to troll the Adelaide captain.

There is no moral high ground here.

I've also never stated Richmond didn't play very well over the finals series.

Like most around here you confuse seperate issues as an attack on your teams performance....which any idiot could point out is unwarranted.
You're actually quite pathetic.

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
You're actually quite pathetic.
Mate ....that's a badge of honour coming from a crazy Richmond supporter living in Port Adelaide

Cheers

Btw ...I'm on this thread because Walker is the captain of my club....I think it's a pathetic thread with pathetic opposition supporters on it.....so why are you here again ??? ....I think deep down you know the answer to that.

Grin

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 8, 2006
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Mate ....that's a badge of honour coming from a crazy Richmond supporter living in Port Adelaide

Cheers

Btw ...I'm on this thread because Walker is the captain of my club....I think it's a pathetic thread with pathetic opposition supporters on it.....so why are you here again ??? ....I think deep down you know the answer to that.
Sorry. My bad. You've obviously got problems you poor fellow.
I'll leave you to get on with your life.

beema limapep

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
This just in, rumor has it that Tex has spoken to the premier of SA to ban the sale and use of all walkers in the state.

Word is he believes their sale and use unfairly defames his public profile, detracts from his legacy and for the greater good, there is only room for one Walker in the state.

images (7).jpeg

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
This just in, rumor has it that Tex has spoken to the premier of SA to ban the sale and use of all walkers in the state.

Word is he believes their sale and use unfairly defames his public profile, detracts from his legacy and for the greater good, there is only room for one Walker in the state.

View attachment 449487
Silly move, Adelaide home crowds will halve if they get rid of most of their supporters' only means of transportation to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cub

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2004
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Sounds like LittleCrowBoy (Apt name) has thrown the toys from the cot......God BF is great for a laugh

Braybrook Son

Premiership Player
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I call that bird β€œTank”. I think it suits her better. If you think it’s politically incorrect, you can GFY

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
If you had bothered to read the rest of the thread you would have read a post of mine that mentioned that Sarah Perkins has been known as 'Perko' going back before AFLW -

I dont think the players call her Tex at all - it was media driven

jarrod_island_doggies

All Australian
Oct 3, 2006
Gold Coast/Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phillip Island Bulldogs/Lions AFLW
If you had bothered to read the rest of the thread you would have read a post of mine that mentioned that Sarah Perkins has been known as 'Perko' going back before AFLW -

I dont think the players call her Tex at all - it was media driven
Cheer up Charlie! It was what's known as "tongue in cheek" as 99% of this thread has been. I didn't literally mean Taylor told the media team to only call her "Perko". He's got bigger fish (or rather, burgers) to fry.

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Tigers fans have a captain with a Premiership medal.

I’d take that over a captain who goes missing without a premiership medal
that's the joke

only a few seasons ago we were all talking about Cotchin's 9 disposal elimination final effort

Adelaide is truley behind the times
the city ? or the football club?

I don't live in the former, and I don't represent the latter

Top Bottom