The 2017 Ridiculous Trade Thread - Now with extra Nuff!

Remove this Banner Ad

Salem can't be traded. He is my "first rounder" for next year. Meaning, we don't have a round one pick like Oliver to get hyped about, but he's missed so much of this year and last, watching him out there will feel like a brand new top 10 player. I think he is going to be awesome.

Melksham was a first rounder to I believe :)

"I reckon Witts might have chosen Hawthorn, with Mayne coming to Collingwood on a dodgy $500k cotract which will net Freo an end of second round compo pick.

Pick 22 and 41 for Hill.
Hawthorn pick 22 and 35 for Witts."

"I reckon Witts might have chosen Hawthorn, with Mayne coming to Collingwood on a dodgy $500k cotract which will net Freo an end of second round compo pick.

Pick 22 and 41 for Hill.

Christ what are these guys smoking...

Pick 22 and 41 for Hill.
What is with the obsession of collingwood fans over valuing Witt. He's a competent ruck man at best... meaning any club that wants him as #1 ruck is desperate, so he's most likely to be #2 at another club. What club is going to pay more than pick 30 f9r a 2nd string ruck?

What is with the obsession of collingwood fans over valuing Witt. He's a competent ruck man at best... meaning any club that wants him as #1 ruck is desperate, so he's most likely to be #2 at another club. What club is going to pay more than pick 30 f9r a 2nd string ruck?
Richmond receive: Shaun Hampson
Carlton receive: pick 28

My favorite suggestion on the Witts thread is this.

"Witts for Jack Frost and Oxley."

It's really simple.

Collingwood have a couple of very expensive holes in their team, notably clean ball users with pace and a key forward.

Their club doesnt have a first round pick this year, and it has very little in the way of trade assets as well.

They are sitting in the purgatory of 'might make the eight'.

Either Collingwood find a couple of late first/early second round picks to try and join the auctions around leaving players, or their club is stuck in the netherworld of 6th-12th until their next rebuild.

As thats clearly unacceptable for a Collingwood fan, the club therefore will find those picks, and therefore the few trade assets they have are worth that much.

This is Bucks-level delusion, but thats Collingwood fans for you.

It's really simple.

Collingwood have a couple of very expensive holes in their team, notably clean ball users with pace and a key forward.

Their club doesnt have a first round pick this year, and it has very little in the way of trade assets as well.

They are sitting in the purgatory of 'might make the eight'.

Either Collingwood find a couple of late first/early second round picks to try and join the auctions around leaving players, or their club is stuck in the netherworld of 6th-12th until their next rebuild.

As thats clearly unacceptable for a Collingwood fan, the club therefore will find those picks, and therefore the few trade assets they have are worth that much.

This is Bucks-level delusion, but thats Collingwood fans for you.
I tip my hat to you, sir! But be careful going down the rabbit hoke that is the Collingwood psyche

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play it cool, play it cool.

250px-Cool.png

If you want to make your
move, you got to play it...cool.
[jazz bass and cymbals start playing]
Now what you gotta do
If you wanna get a pick
Is act real smooth
And make your move like this:...

This one is a ripper ...

No prizes for guessing the club of the person who suggested it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So basically, Essendon is getting us to pay the other half of Hartlett's value for the privilege of overpaying for Hibberd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back