List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That doesn't make sense unless the guy thinks good looking women look like men? I don't see how he's joined the dots on that one, and I don't think I want to know. Probably the kind of wisdom you can only achieve after having stuck your fingers up a wide variety of arseholes.

Well it’s like if you can sustain a boner with an entirely unattractive person just because they have a vag you are super hereto no?

hot take - this is the shittest offseason we've had since Neeld's 'Moneyball' madness where we landed the big fish of Shannon Byrnes.

The players we are targetting are boring, out best backman in 2019 is likely on the move, and the 'Yze for assistant coach' bandwagon has dissapeared into thin air.

Id give anything for at least a bit of excitement, even a late season coup sacking Goodwin would satisfy my needs. Least excited ive been for an upcoming season in a long time.

Don’t know, haven’t seen him on the footy field for a while

Damn. On the one hand seeing him in the Purple Haze felt right. On the other maybe going back home was probably a bad idea given that ever since the injury he has been persona non grata.

On the topic of attractive females I was watching this program the other day and I made my Mount Rushmore of the women that I found really attractive.

They are

Delta

Fury

Flame

Glacier

Anybody guess the show gets a like.

Gladiators. The real question is why you're watching it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mekong Delta

Fury of the oceans

Flame of volcanos

Glacier - The Jimmy Toumpas story

Anybody guess the show gets a like.
Discovery channel.

Fixed. I'll take a dislike thanks.

Damn. On the one hand seeing him in the Purple Haze felt right. On the other maybe going back home was probably a bad idea given that ever since the injury he has been persona non grata.
Was a massive tease. Was coming good and then stuffed his foot up and our medical team in all their wisdom thought it was nothing bad and sent him back out for the game against you guys and he goes and properly does the navicular again.

Its alright, since we clearly paid overs for Hoges, you guys will repay the favour and do pick 2 for Langdon

(ducks for cover)

Was a massive tease. Was coming good and then stuffed his foot up and our medical team in all their wisdom thought it was nothing bad and sent him back out for the game against you guys and he goes and properly does the navicular again.

Its alright, since we clearly paid overs for Hoges, you guys will repay the favour and do pick 2 for Langdon

(ducks for cover)

1. From past history navicular= finito.

2. Moot point considering the AFL possibly giving Gold Coast Pick 2

3. With Pavs hooter impossible.

Well it’s like if you can sustain a boner with an entirely unattractive person just because they have a vag you are super hereto no?

No, I think that just makes you extremely toey.

Saints apparently certain to get Zak Jones. Devastating Boris, were you saying a while back that we were considering him? Can't say I'm that upset.
As for the Frost situation, very typical behaviour from player agents. True parasites. Always leaking information into the media to spin stories to suit their needs. Every year it gets worse. The games they play are pathetic. Surely they must know everyone sees through them?
As for the rest of the comments on here of late...boy oh boy wowee

Whoever mentioned Puopolo..

PAUL PUOPOLO (HAW)

Another one who is up for grabs. Melbourne needs some help in the small forward department but the Dees don’t seem to be interested. Cards look marked at the Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back