The Bay 13 Triple j (the music used to be better 20 years ago) hottest 100 thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

So, seeing as this place has gone to complete s**t I don’t expect anything other than people whinging about not playing it on Australia Day or why Regurgitator isn’t getting a spot this year but I’m a few beers in and enjoying it for the most part.

Once upon a time on the bay you used to be able to be able to get a few blokes to s**t talk through the countdown. Holy * this place is s**t now. Maybe I should chat about how many women polled in the countdown or how they’re raising money for Greening Australia just to get some sensitive types having a chat.

Any Guns N' Roses in the poll this year?

the closest thing to guns n roses is the slash I’ll be taking During the end when Tones and I takes the number one spot.

the closest thing to guns n roses is the slash I’ll be taking During the end when Tones and I takes the number one spot.
You already said who won so why would we listen to that drugged up crap not everyone is high here apart from Pies,West Coast & Bombers supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once upon a time on the bay you used to be able to be able to get a few blokes to s**t talk through the countdown. Holy fu** this place is s**t now. Maybe I should chat about how many women polled in the countdown or how they’re raising money for Greening Australia just to get some sensitive types having a chat.
I think it says as much about the current state of music, as it does about the current state of this forum.

Ohhhh no Tones and Me can’t win. Can’t have that song damaging my triple J ego.

Honestly if you listen to this f***ing dump of a station you are a dead set loser. Getting emotionally invested into listening to a countdown that was voted by bogans from Dubbo and Deakin Uni students who think they’re rescuing the world from climate change is just a f***ing joke. Grow up.

F*** me dead. Like what is the appeal of this rubbish? Who are all these terrible musicians?

I thought the Hottest 100 was today, it used to always be on Australia Day, I wouldn't have bothered listening to it anyway though.

If Dance Monkey made the top 5 I'd hate to hear how s**t the rest of the songs were.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back