The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm certainly not.

Extending Vuc is an interesting one for me.
He is signing for 3 years at $60million.
And he is 'outside' the cap, so you don't get anyone else, if you didn't so the real question is how do you play him.

I would play Drummond start of quarters and Vooch to end them but that aint going to happen with Donovan.

This core has been flat out impressive with a point guard, both Lonzo (ranked best in east offence to Jan1, 22) and Pat Bev (best in league defence from Jan1, 23).

I know Beverley will be back if they can't get Lowry

I don't know but they would be crazy not to be chasing Seth Curry.

With Derrick J jr gone Bulls will have 19 million MLE, BigAnnualE and 3.5M to sign both which is possible for PB and Seth.

Lowry is owed over 25M for next year but is trying to get bought out to play with DeMar again.

Anyway, they are building culture and continuity which wins championships as often as Big3's, just look at the Nets and Clippers, versus Nuggets and Bucks

Western Conference Finals with Seth and PatB is my prediction.

Anyway, they are building culture and continuity which wins championships as often as Big3's, just look at the Nets and Clippers, versus Nuggets and Bucks

Western Conference Finals with Seth and PatB is my prediction.

Want to know another secret to the Bucks' and Nuggets' success? They both have a generational talent, something the Bulls currently do not.

Fair effort for the Bulls to win the Western Conference Finals, are you taking bets? 😂

I'm completely the opposite. I don't think that 3 can get it done, even with a good supporting cast.

I'd have been happier to try and rebuild tbh.

Lonzo Ball's injury hasn't helped, looks like a career ender

Want to know another secret to the Bucks' and Nuggets' success? They both have a generational talent, something the Bulls currently do not.

Fair effort for the Bulls to win the Western Conference Finals, are you taking bets? 😂
My prediction is they will make it to WCF next season not sure if they win it but happy to take a wager on that - this group is solid, just need a legit point running the show

Yes, they would need Lavine or Williams to become that special talent to win it all - possible but not next season for mine.

My prediction is they will make it to WCF next season not sure if they win it but happy to take a wager on that - this group is solid.

Yes, they would need Lavine or Williams to become that special talent to win it all - possible but not next season for mine.

So are you suggesting they're being relocated to Seattle or something? I'll put my lifes savings down thanks 😂

Lavine or Williams on a Jokic/Giannis level? Please just stop 😅

My prediction is they will make it to WCF next season not sure if they win it but happy to take a wager on that - this group is solid, just need a legit point running the show

Please gamble responsibly
Division1-1024x273.png

At least we knew that was ACL - he never recovered to the same levels but the man can still ball.

This is wildly different. I don't even remember what the initial diagnosis was. We're 18 months post injury and they've already ruled him out of this upcoming season as well.

I follow lots of different sports, I've never seen anything like this.

So are you suggesting they're being relocated to Seattle or something? I'll put my lifes savings down thanks 😂

Lavine or Williams on a Jokic/Giannis level? Please just stop 😅
I said their not, and they would need to become special for the Bulls to win the championship, and they won't still be good enough next season, that is why they don't get past WCF but you run it back coz they are using DeRozan and Vucevic to build culture for their U25 core to be the next championship team.

Internal plan looks like win title by 2030.

I said their not, and they would need to become special for the Bulls to win the championship, and they won't still be good enough next season, that is why they don't get past WCF but you run it back coz they are using DeRozan and Vucevic to build culture for their U25 core to be the next championship team.

I can tell you are very new to basketball.

Problem is, the Bulls under 25 core is no good at all.

The LaVine contract is a nightmare and DeRozan probably only had 2 years left tops (least playing at an elite level)

Your future is probably the bleakest in all of the East

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is, the Bulls under 25 core is no good at all.

The LaVine contract is a nightmare and DeRozan probably only had 2 years left tops (least playing at an elite level)

Your future is probably the bleakest in all of the East
For the record I am not a Bulls man...

Arturas Karnisovas was the GM that assembled the Nuggets...

I can see what he is doing,

every player on the roster has the potential to get a lot better.

And they are signing leaders to build a culture of hard work, notably LaVine was there when AK got there.

He is building a franchise like Miami or the Nuggets.

And they're betting PAW is going to be a superstar

Maybe or maybe the Bulls front office is just full of it?

But I ain't had anyone DM me wanting to put some money down that the Bulls won't reach the conference finals so you all definitely are full of hot air lol

Last edited:

And they are signing leaders to build a culture of hard work, notably LaVine was there when AK got there.

But I ain't had anyone DM me wanting to put some money down that the Bulls won't reach the conference finals so you all definitely are full of hot air lol

Bulls need to blow it all up, esp with the sad but inevitable likelihood Lonzo Ball will never play again.

I can't see any possible past for this current Bulls roster to even make it past the first round of the playoffs in the next 5-10 years, esp when you look at the depth of current good teams in the East and the inevitable rise of the Pacers, Magic and possibly Detroit emerging in the next few years.

The Bulls are in serious danger of ending up in no man's land like the Wizards if they keep running it back

I'm honestly not sure any player on the roster has the potential to get better than their current level.

Cant believe we extended Vuc.

This team is a s**t sandwich and we're just spinning our wheels. Should not have extended Vuc and we should trade DeRozan and Lavine for 1st's.

Blow it up and start again. You cant win championships without at least one superstar. The only championship that has been won in the last 40 years didnt have a superstar and that's the 04/05 Pistons. Every other team had a Magic or a Jordan, Bird, M.Malone, Shaq, Kobe, Dirk, Giannis, Jokic, Steph, Lebron, KD, Duncan etc etc

The Bulls dont have a superstar and trading for one is super difficult. So the answer is to blow it up and hope to draft one.

Also, there is no chance we make it to the Western Conference Finals.

Like 0% chance.

Its Happening Parks And Recreation GIF

https://www.si.com/nba/2023/06/28/n...-three-year-60-million-extension-bulls-report

Vooch taking $15M pay cut to stay, this team has buy in!

Artūras Karnišovas, executive vice president of the Bulls, said in a press release that
“Nikola’s willingness to do whatever is asked of him to help us win, as well as being an established veteran leader for our group, makes him a valuable component of our organization’s
culture.”

Last edited:
Does the basketball board have a nuffie of the year award? Asking for a mate.

I'm taking it to just be a troll at this stage

Even been pointed out to them what conference the Bulls compete in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back