The Clarko media bashing

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a new found love for Rohan Connelly for him coming out to be the only media personality to bat for Clarko and make common sense of it all.
Also in Sen this morning a caller rang and said he was right next to Clarko when it all happened and it was not as bad as the media have built it up to be

Has anyone been into the main board and read the thread on Clarko? All it's achieving now is allowing opposition supporters (especially Geelong flogs) to get stuck into the Hawthorn Football Club. Moderators really should have shut this thread down 2 days ago, it's a disgrace. We even have Bulldogs supporters saying what a pathetic club Hawthorn is. Bulldogs!!! Give me strength :rolleyes:

Apparently Kennet would have suspended Clarko if he was still president!!

Can someone tell Jeff Kennet to butt out!!

He is no longer the president of the hawthorn football and his comments are not welcomed.

JK get stuffed!
Kennett suffering from lack of media spotlight much?

Behead him I say!!..Such an atrocious act! I say let's behead him:D!! As for Kennett, and that TWIT Mitchell are THE TWO BIGGEST MOUTHS in media..Was surprised that Mitchell continually tried to get Malthouse to admit he should be punished by the AFL..Malthouse said Clarko has received his penalty,couldn't believe he supported him!Mitchell has kept on repeating it all morning AGAIN..No more of him for me..His station can get stuffed, along with Healy and quite a few others..Gee isn't it great that no other coach has EVER sworn in his job, or parents etc NEVER yell out abuse and language towards others at the game.It's ok for them!!
That idiot official is NINETEEN years old, how pathetic is he, the kids never heard Clarko say anything abusive to anyone,he is going to be a great umpire in the future..Doesn't he know the kids have to kick one end, or the other, not the same end for the kids..Sheesh, we have some beauties to look forward to..:rolleyes: He admits he was wrong, let's get on with the game.:footy:

Heard a bit on Neil Mitchell this morning.
A caller rang in and said he'd witnessed the umpire involved provoked the incident and made it worse than was needed Neil still clucked his tongue and said Clarko should still get a week ban from the AFL.

Why do we have a camera on any coaches box? Its never sat well with me, its pretty obvious the only things that will be seen. All I have seen over the years is:
People smashing/throwing phones (ok)
People bashing desks (ok)
People screaming in frustration (ok)
People throwing water bottles (ok)
People with their head in their hands (ok)
People smiling and patting each other on the back (ok)
Malthouse crying (ok)
Clarko thumping a wall (OH MY GOD... NOT OK.... DISGRACE)

Now if I can only find out who he killed at the kid's footy I will be happy.... someone's dead or severly injured right?

its all part of what is AFL Theatre, like it or not. This week it has been Clarko, next week someone else. Feel for Clarko just the same, he would feel shizen about this and had a gut full.

its all part of what is AFL Theatre, like it or not. This week it has been Clarko, next week someone else. Feel for Clarko just the same, he would feel shizen about this and had a gut full.

Well as long as he doesnt show any feelings at all then he should be ok for a while.

Heard a bit on Neil Mitchell this morning.
A caller rang in and said he'd witnessed the umpire involved provoked the incident and made it worse than was needed Neil still clucked his tongue and said Clarko should still get a week ban from the AFL.

I listened until after the TWO bigmouths on 3AW this morning, I heard him call him, someone also called that twit Christian, who detests us, had words with a caller on RSN this morning, who supported Clarko.Gee we have lots of commentators supporting our club (ha ha), or even saying something intelligent is not to be expected. Mitchell is still going on about it. I know they won't care about losing listeners. I don't care if I NEVER listen to them again.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Al should have known better and he has acknowledged the fact publicly but, after reading and hearing what a terrible person he is, does the media remember what good deeds he has done? Has everybody forgotten how, without any media fanfare, he went and helped the Black Saturday bushfire victims on his own time? How many people wanting his head on a platter have done that?

It says a bit about where are in the current climate of AFL, as well. Hawthorn is news.

It says a bit about where are in the current climate of AFL, as well. Hawthorn is news.

Hawthorn is news. We need to belt the living daylights out of Essendon. Without mercy.
That's all I know. That will shut them all up. If we let Essendon win tomorrow night. I can see the headlines Saturday morning. "Bombers put Hawthorn back in their place". This I don't want to read.

I think Clarko is suffering the same fate as Juddy did a couple weeks ago. Neither of them have ever come out and done anything truly horrible, but they have had their 'episodes' over the years which build a bit of a rap sheet. In isolation, there's not much in what happened, but these reputations tend to escalate each time something else happens.

I have no doubt he is passionate, but further to that, the man clearly has anger management issues.

All we need to do is smash the Scums and that will shut this circus up.. But a loss would make this circus even bigger than it already is..
Agree, it has all been hightened this week as the medias darlings ( the scum) are on the rack. The medias utter cotempt for our mighty club has shone out this week as they are trying to come to terms with what they seen us to do to Collingwood, reading Paul Roos article this morning on what scum can do to beat us gave me intergestion while eating breakfast. Think Macdaddio is on the money, will come ot breathing fire!!

Surely the players will be fired up. The media have worked hard to galvanise the club and there will be a strong them and us approach. The focus on Clarko (gee, we love him) has taken the media way from the great win and our players have remained grounded and focused because of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back