Analysis The Coach – Simon Goodwin: "Working incredibly hard" until at least 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Before the season I had my doubts , happy to be proven wrong . Well done Goodwin and let’s hope this is just the beginning of a great era for MFC .

When was the last time a Melbourne coach won this award?

Congrats goody. But I'm pretty sure the jock McHale medal will feel even better on Saturday 🧐

Neil Balme did IIRC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* big nose Basil didn't even let Goody speak on the dais. We will never get that moment back

I know right, so ******* weird, what a utensil up

His presence throughout was the one dark spot for me today lol
I'm just listening the triple m review, apparently the Norm Smith was sposed to be announced by Andrew Embley and Basil just did it anyway.

Maybe he wouldn't have said anything great, but there was no ' here it is', 'Alan Scott you were wrong'
Etc

That's actually so ****ed

I'm just listening the triple m review, apparently the Norm Smith was sposed to be announced by Andrew Embley and Basil just did it anyway.

Maybe he wouldn't have said anything great, but there was no ' here it is', 'Alan Scott I told you'
Etc

That's actually so f’ed

How to * everything up by channel 7. Bloke should be sacked.

Maybe he wouldn't have said anything great, but there was no ' here it is', 'Alan Scott you were wrong'
Etc

That's actually so f’ed
Yeah it caught me totally unaware. Just blew his load early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back