Analysis The Coach – Simon Goodwin: "Working incredibly hard" until at least 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

"we are going to celebrate what we do well" "strong high performing culture"
Professional footy team has a high performing culture. Ignore the drugs.

Also, let's not look backwards. Forget the past, we're looking forwards.

Simon, I use my rear-view mirror when I'm driving forwards, they're not just for reverse parallel parking.

Professional footy team has a high performing culture. Ignore the drugs.

Also, let's not look backwards. Forget the past, we're looking forwards.

Simon, I use my rear-view mirror when I'm driving forwards, they're not just for reverse parallel parking.
Glen Bartlett called the cops and dobbed in Simon for having an unroadworthy vehicle after he heard that he removed his review mirror in the press conference yesterday.

I loved it when he rolled that out twice in the first 4 rounds last year.
I love it. When we suck, it’s nice that Simon can reassure me that the reason we lost is because we actually fielded 22 untalented alien shape-shifters from outer space to impersonate the team.

I love it. When we suck, it’s nice that Simon can reassure me that the reason we lost is because we actually fielded 22 untalented alien shape-shifters from outer space to impersonate the team.

And if Space Jam has taught us anything, it's that we'd have been better off with one good player and the Looney Tunes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This place is so much better with some gander ramblings

This place is so much better with some gander ramblings
I take exception to ‘ramblings’. My posts are always concise, insightful and to the point. I credit Goody with providing me with these learnings

If we win, what's the overs/unders line for the amount of times he'll mention the phrase "i thought we were outstanding in that space tonight" at tomorrow night's post game presser.

Conversely, how many scratches of the leg if we get done?

Whether we win or lose this, some worryingly familiar issues so far tonight.

Horrific mid-forward connection, s**t kicking for goal, questionable selection (Spargo off no preseason; Billings as sub) ...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Been a sub masterclass the past two games from Goody.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back