The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia have previously stated that any further appeal against the constitution would not affect this case.

Let's hope for a change of heart.
If they're going to do something as serious as the bloody death penalty, surely they have the brains to understand that all legal processes should be respected before you put a bullet through a mans heart. To me, they would lose any credibility they had left if they proceed tomorrow night now.

What if, in a different case, an appeal proves a man on death row that has pleaded not guilty innocent?

If they're going to do something as serious as the bloody death penalty, surely they have the brains to understand that all legal processes should be respected before you put a bullet through a mans heart. To me, they would lose any credibility they had left if they proceed tomorrow night now.

What if, in a different case, an appeal proves a man on death row that has pleaded not guilty innocent?

this is a country that decided out of ten people on death row, the murderer was the one worthy of clemency.

The usual gaggle of actors and "celebrities" making dicks of themselves on YouTube

Not exactly sure what they think Tony Abbott should do - invade, maybe?

Of more concern are the scenes of family trying to reach the prison to see their loved ones. Appalling! Indonesia can't even execute someone without it turning into a circus.

The usual gaggle of actors and "celebrities" making dicks of themselves on YouTube

teamamericavomit.gif

Thier mostly artists, artists like thier drugs.

So...much...stupid!

2:27 WTF?? Abbot needs to grant them 'diplomatic immunity'? I'm curious as to what this woman thinks that is?

4:19 "You can save them, so why don't you?"....how, genius? SuperTony is going to burst in with his powers and teleport them out.

I hate Abbott and the death penalty, but that was just embarrassing.

The numbers of our press over there isn't exactly helping things I would imagine. I'd hoped that we'd had so many dry runs, for want of a better phrase, that when it came round to the murders taking place, all parties apart from those directly involved would take a respectful step back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's so much going on in this country and we waste our time on gutter junkies.

What exactly do they expect Abbott to be able to do

He threatened to shirtfront Putin, so why can't he do more of the same here? His gov sacked an SBS journo for doing what SBS journo's are suppose to do. He Knighted the queens other half, tells the world their wrong on climate change. Lots of things our captain can do.

There's so much going on in this country and we waste our time on gutter junkies.

He threatened to shirtfront Putin, so why can't he do more of the same here? His gov sacked an SBS journo for doing what SBS journo's are suppose to do. He Knighted the queens other half, tells the world their wrong on climate change. Lots of things our captain can do.

Can he fire himself into the sun?

I struggle to think of circumstances where I would issue a decision to have someone killed, regardless of their crime.

That some are cheering on this killing speaks volumes about them.

Excuse me for not searching for this, but does anyone think the stencilled crosses which appeard in news corp ans eithr bad taste or even a crockof bulldust ?

1. Indonesia is not a christian country

2. They wont be buried on death island or in indonesia

Can anyone clarify ?

I struggle to think of circumstances where I would issue a decision to have someone killed, regardless of their crime.

That some are cheering on this killing speaks volumes about them.

Not cheering it on, would rather they just got it over with and everyone can move on.

Agreeing with the countries rules and regulations is not cheering it on.

Not cheering it on, would rather they just got it over with and everyone can move on.

Agreeing with the countries rules and regulations is not cheering it on.
The inconvenience of having to wait for them to be murdered must be crushing for you. You're suffering from orgasmus interruptus.

Indonesian's have rejected the requests for the religious persons to be there with them...*! what a bunch of xnts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back