The highlight of the off season so far

Remove this Banner Ad

new-hat-stacy.gif

Stop! It's just the same Andrew Walker.
Herald Sun: But he's got a new hat!

Winner :thumbsu:

I like the article-

1) it is informative - tells me about who has been given the new jumper numbers. buckley number 7 etc, rowe number 17.

2) the article is about carlton...anything carlton related is of interest to me. They could do a story on Carlton socks next and I would read it.

3) andrew walker looks cool wearing the carlton gear

4) article reconfirms that the troops are working hard for 2012.

all in all i give it top marks. keep it coming -herald sun.:)

I like the article-

1) it is informative - tells me about who has been given the new jumper numbers. buckley number 7 etc, rowe number 17.

2) the article is about carlton...anything carlton related is of interest to me. They could do a story on Carlton socks next and I would read it.

3) andrew walker looks cool wearing the carlton gear

4) article reconfirms that the troops are working hard for 2012.

all in all i give it top marks. keep it coming -herald sun.:)

:confused: The article is about Hat.

Surprisingly although predominantly white.That hat can be classed as Aboriginal as it was made in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Dawson is rumoured to be in discussions with Ross Lyon about the prospects of getting the hat over to Freo via the pre-season draft. To assist him in gaining the support of his potential new team mates, he has volunteered to place the hat over the head of any players who may require assistance.

Surprisingly although predominantly white.That hat can be classed as Aboriginal as it was made in Australia.

Umm.. Do you not get that hats referred to as Aboriginal or Indigenous Australian Hats actually originally came from Africa??? Just like everyone other hat in the goddamn world?

Personally, I think the hat is selfish and doesn't protect fellow teammates.

Overrated.

it's definitely an upgrade from Fevs hat

dunce-hat.jpg

Just checked the odds for the NAB Rising Star 2012

Patton: $2.50
Coniglio: $4.50
Caddy: $5.00
Tyson: $5.00
Hat: $10.00
Hoskin-Elliott: $12.00
Lycett: $15.00

Getting on Hat with a lazy $500.

Easy money.

HF: Walker - Waite - Garlett
FF: Betts - Hat - Kruezer

Hat should offer great protection for both Kruezer and Waite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back