Oppo Camp The Kerridge 2020 - various spuds delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Got lost down an AFL Tables rabbit hole a few weeks ago and McAdam kicked 63 goals in his first 12 games.... unbelievable really.
I remember being really disappointed when Longmire won the Coleman but only kicked 98 or 99 goals. Everyone won it with 100+ And it seemed a low total at the time. I’d give my right nut for a 98 goal full forward at the minute.

I remember being really disappointed when Longmire won the Coleman but only kicked 98 or 99 goals. Everyone won it with 100+ And it seemed a low total at the time. I’d give my right nut for a 98 goal full forward at the minute.

Was at that game at Waverley when he kicked 2.8 to miss the ton. Horse was my favourite player and 5 year old Private Hudson was in tears on the way home.

Was at that game at Waverley when he kicked 2.8 to miss the ton. Horse was my favourite player and 5 year old Private Hudson was in tears on the way home.
Yeah, I was there that day. I hate to say it, but he gassed it big time.

However, if you count the 8 goals he bagged in the State of Origin playing for NSW (along side Duck and Fruity Allison) v the Big V, he got his ton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back