The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a great relief we in Vic are seeing consistently low numbers now. With a lot of lessons learnt along the way.

I look forward in the next few weeks for the conversation led by the federal and joined by state governments to start to discuss the over casualisation of Australian workforce, the lack of job security and what will be done to improve this for working Australians. Because, as the liberals have said the whole time - this is the only thing that matters. Working, business and money.

EDIT: just read this:

The sacked staff will not receive separation payments or redundancies because they are employed on a casual basis, despite many being on staff for more than two years.
A significant proportion of the laid-off cohort work regular full-time hours, but remain on casual contracts, according to the Australian Services Union, which represents some of the workforce.

Callous indifference. Indeed.

Its a great relief we in Vic are seeing consistently low numbers now. With a lot of lessons learnt along the way.

I look forward in the next few weeks for the conversation led by the federal and joined by state governments to start to discuss the over casualisation of Australian workforce, the lack of job security and what will be done to improve this for working Australians. Because, as the liberals have said the whole time - this is the only thing that matters. Working, business and money.

EDIT: just read this:

The sacked staff will not receive separation payments or redundancies because they are employed on a casual basis, despite many being on staff for more than two years.
A significant proportion of the laid-off cohort work regular full-time hours, but remain on casual contracts, according to the Australian Services Union, which represents some of the workforce.

Callous indifference. Indeed.
Why on earth are those poisonous cretins Serco running anything in this country? I'm tempted to email my MP to express my displeasure with their hiring.

Why on earth are those poisonous cretins Serco running anything in this country? I'm tempted to email my MP to express my displeasure with their hiring.

outsourcing in state and federal public services is far more extensive than most people here appreciate

Oh man this mob is rotten to the core.

Investigation into Michael Sukkar done by his old law firm.

They’re not even trying to cover their tracks now.

This is what happens when you let one man control 70% of a nation’s print media.

That would kind of be the complete opposite of an ICAC

* me.

In an endorsement document circulated to party members, Canavan said: “We need people like David in the trenches in Canberra to promote our wealth-producing industries and defend family values with integrity and determination.”

fu** me.

In an endorsement document circulated to party members, Canavan said: “We need people like David in the trenches in Canberra to promote our wealth-producing industries and defend family values with integrity and determination.”

The LNP is a madhouse

This is what happens when you let one man control 70% of a nation’s print media.

Said it before but if this were a south american country the revolution would've happened the day after the 14 budget.
Like , dragged out of their cushy offices and beaten to death on the streets-style

BUT DID YOU WATCH THE BLOCK/MASTERCHEF/WHATEVER MIND-NUMBING BULLSHIT THE NETWORKS SHAT OUT THIS MONTH ????????

We deserve it all

Said it before but if this were a south american country the revolution would've happened the day after the 14 budget.
Like , dragged out of their cushy offices and beaten to death on the streets-style

BUT DID YOU WATCH THE BLOCK/MASTERCHEF/WHATEVER MIND-NUMBING BULLSHIT THE NETWORKS SHAT OUT THIS MONTH ????????

We deserve it all

Sadly we do deserve it - we have it too good.

We deserve it all

Australia’s finance department outsourced an investigation into allegations that the federal MP Michael Sukkar misused his taxpayer-funded staff to the assistant treasurer’s old law firm.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...rongdoing-was-carried-out-by-his-old-law-firm

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this rate we will need to assign an ICAC to each Ministerial portfolio, so widespread is the corruption.
Yeah but peter slipper caught some taxis !!!!!

Can anyone remember the exact length of time it took for Chopper bronny to resign ?

Australia’s finance department outsourced an investigation into allegations that the federal MP Michael Sukkar misused his taxpayer-funded staff to the assistant treasurer’s old law firm.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...rongdoing-was-carried-out-by-his-old-law-firm

They are a ******* joke. COVID has made it all too hard to start an ICAC - poor souls.

fu** me.

So many things to unpack there, none of them good.

That we are getting the far right religious nutbaggery that is prevalent in the States here is of great concern. These people aren't about freedoms at all, they want us to subscribe to their way of life.

Also I really only thought it was "The Left" that are about cultural wars? Strange language to use by Devine and others. Not that they'd see anything with it.

Lastly Canavan really gets away with a lot of s**t. Bloke is nothing more than a coal lobbyist for his brother who threw his own mother under the bus to protect himself.

That was an all time dumb policy decision, even monarchies were going "what an idiot"

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It confirmed to the slow kids in the back what a lot people had been saying about Abbott for most of his career, including plenty who looked the other way because it meant regaining government.

Is there no limit to your contempt for the ordinary persons ability to understand what is going down?

Is there no limit to your contempt for the ordinary persons ability to understand what is going down?
Is there no limit to the oddness of your outlook?

Do you really think the average schmoe in the street understands how over a period of several decades the Murdoch press has overtly and covertly weakened the ABC such that there is no longer any media organisation in this country that will seriously hold politicians to account?

Do you really think the average schmoe in the street understands how over a period of several decades the Murdoch press has overtly and covertly weakened the ABC such that there is no longer any media organisation in this country that will seriously hold politicians to account?

Despite what appears to be a significant overestimation of your own insight, ordinary folk arent dummies incapable of understanding what we are being fed.
You may consider yourself smarter than the average bear .... I'll stick with the ordinary folk.

Don't know about " the average schmoe" but I do think there is considerable understanding of the way the ABC is being weakened. It's just that most are ambivalent. What was the lyric of Big Yellow Taxi "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" Wake-up peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back