• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how few minutes Exum is playing while still being technically part of the rotation. It's like he sneaks on the court for a few possessions then gets busted and hauled off.

Will Minny bench Towns again during the penultimate minutes?

They were physically unable to connect with loved ones and friends.
sure. the same blokes who are on the road half the year, banging randoms in every city and crying into their millions.
how did they cope?

the Lakers of whatever season it was pretty much endured hardship that exceeded every major war combined in the past 100 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sure. the same blokes who are on the road half the year, banging randoms in every city and crying into their millions.
how did they cope?

the Lakers of whatever season it was pretty much endured hardship that exceeded every major war combined in the past 100 years.
You need to educate everyone on this

Not sure they are. Put Lively back on the court and this one is over

Least Ant is actually making some shots today that’s already better than the first games and McDaniels actually did something

Does anyone seriously think the Celtics are taking more than 1 game off either of these teams?

You’d back the Celtics over both more than likely. If Minna get there and it’s a big IF are they ready? The first two games worry me going forward if Ant can go sub 20%. Dallas would be a fun series still would favour Boston in 6 at worst probably 5.

You’d back the Celtics over both more than likely. If Minna get there and it’s a big IF are they ready? The first two games worry me going forward if Ant can go sub 20%. Dallas would be a fun series still would favour Boston in 6 at worst probably 5.
The East is garbage. Said it going in, whoever wins the West wins it all and I stand by it. If the Celtics were out West I’d be surprised if they made it past the 2nd round.

Back