The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You little beauty. Got no doubt talent wise he is a top 5 player from his draft class.

Hopefully we can clear Hayward and clear up cap space and make a move for a decent big man.

Should add a good scoring option off the bench. Hopefully he’s fit to go, word is he might be injured I believe?

Hearing nothing but good things about this kid.

Think the line of thinking at that point in the draft is you take the best available talent on board, not fill a need, this was not a great draft for strong big men/centres.

Time will tell but I feel this is our best draft since getting Tatum.

Should add a good scoring option off the bench. Hopefully he’s fit to go, word is he might be injured I believe?

Yes will miss the start of the season recovering from a foot injury I believe, which is probably why he slid to us. Many experts say he is the best/most pure shooter in this draft class.

Neither
Nesmith seems an upgrade on Edwards but that's it.

If we were so big on Okungwu i would've given as many futures as the Hawks want.

For now we've done much of nothing this offseason and I hope the same squad can work it out but other teams (Philly, Milwaukee, Brooklyn) aren't being stagnant so competition will be tougher than last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayward gonski. We don’t get to use that $34 mill in the cap this year either do we?

Hopefully Ainge has something cooking to acquire a big. We are no chance of contending if we don’t upgrade at the 5.

Well according to Shams it's Turner we're looking to S&T for.

The sticking point is we want Warren or Oladipo as part of the deal as well.

Well according to Shams it's Turner we're looking to S&T for.

The sticking point is we want Warren or Oladipo as part of the deal as well.

If we landed Turner & TJ we are bonafide championship material. Ainge has to start pulling some strings now & do his job. We’ve built our team through the draft & now it’s time to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Ainge is a *******. Had Turner & Doug in his hands but no he tries to go in dry & comes up with nothing. We are not winning a ring under his management!

Had a gutful of him & his token posturing. Owners need to fire him.
Tristan Thomson is in the TD house!! Prob a better option than Turner as well for less money. I hear we’ve also secured Jeff Teague which is the vet scorer we needed off the bench & good back up for Kemba.

Cmon Ainge keep it going!

Ha Ha, you've changed your tune :)

(But yes, I have been getting frustrated with Ainge too but I have not come close to wanting him fired) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back