The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't there a chance that LA trade that pick for George?

Don't think George is a FA, is he? I doubt Indiana would take Lonzo.

George is FA next year from memory. Indiana would be crazy not to trade George now, as Indiana are going nowhere as an organisation. I reckon George will be a Laker whether they trade for him or whether they get him as a FA.

Who would you guys rather us draft fultz or ball? despite ball not wanting to train with us i'd still pick him because he'd have a higher trade value and we could trade him for a star like butler, PG or Hayward.

Who would you guys rather us draft fultz or ball? despite ball not wanting to train with us i'd still pick him because he'd have a higher trade value and we could trade him for a star like butler, PG or Hayward.

Fultz, I believe is the better overall player. Anyway Ball wouldn't have the same trade value as his heart is set with Lakers, but also his father is a lunatic.

I wouldn't trade pick number one for PG. He's going to be a FA next season

Fultz, I believe is the better overall player. Anyway Ball wouldn't have the same trade value as his heart is set with Lakers, but also his father is a lunatic.

I wouldn't trade pick number one for PG. He's going to be a FA next season

Yeah more the reason to pick him then trade him haha. Piss lavar right off, yeah same I think pg will be a laker even though he has said he is happy with the pacers, but I think with bird leaving too has really changed his mind on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why would Ball have more value?

He's inferior as a player.
Ball is a gun though. Just his shooting form is the only downside to his game but if he changes it up he will be really hard to stop, but also it is to early to tell need to wait till next season.

Yeah more the reason to pick him then trade him haha. Piss lavar right off, yeah same I think pg will be a laker even though he has said he is happy with the pacers, but I think with bird leaving too has really changed his mind on it.

I would love George, but I prefer Butler to come to the Celtics. Awesome scorer, clutch, brilliant defence and his work ethic is top notch.

I would offer the BKN 19 pick, crowder and LAC 2020 pick? for Butler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is every chance ball is the best player in the draft.

Yes he has a weird shooting motion and there are concerns that he might only be able to shoot moving one way, but looking at his percentages for those shots and the rest of his game, there are no guarantees that Fultz is going to be a better player at NBA level.

For what its worth, I like Fultz' overall game better, and would prefer him with the #1 pick, but people saying Fultz is a lock to be better than Ball are kidding themselves.

I would love George, but I prefer Butler to come to the Celtics. Awesome scorer, clutch, brilliant defence and his work ethic is top notch.

I would offer the BKN 19 pick, crowder and LAC 2020 pick? for Butler.

I'd prefer butler as well, not sure about the lac pick though because if they decide to break the team up it'll be really useful or is it a second round pick?

Ball has amazing basketball IQ, from what I have seen in the highlights
And great court vision to he is like a taller and rookie version of cp3 I know a little early to tell but still that's how I describe him.

There is every chance ball is the best player in the draft.

Yes he has a weird shooting motion and there are concerns that he might only be able to shoot moving one way, but looking at his percentages for those shots and the rest of his game, there are no guarantees that Fultz is going to be a better player at NBA level.

For what its worth, I like Fultz' overall game better, and would prefer him with the #1 pick, but people saying Fultz is a lock to be better than Ball are kidding themselves.
Whoever we end up with brad Stevens is a point guard coach they'll blossom under him look what's happen to IT.

I'd prefer butler as well, not sure about the lac pick though because if they decide to break the team up it'll be really useful or is it a second round pick?

It's a first round pick. I reckon Paul will go to SAS, Griffin might leave. The only star left will be DJ.

Chicago are in a rebuild stage. All they want is picks or young assets. We are the best team to provide that to Chicago. I know on Reddit, the Celtics page were willing to involve jaylen in the deal, I reckon he's going to be an absolute gun.

Ball is a gun though. Just his shooting form is the only downside to his game but if he changes it up he will be really hard to stop, but also it is to early to tell need to wait till next season.

His defence sucks and his ability to create shots and get to the basket is a major doubt.

Fultz is a much more rounded prospect.

Ball certainly isn't a taller CP3

It's a first round pick. I reckon Paul will go to SAS, Griffin might leave. The only star left will be DJ.

Chicago are in a rebuild stage. All they want is picks or young assets. We are the best team to provide that to Chicago. I know on Reddit, the Celtics page were willing to involve jaylen in the deal, I reckon he's going to be an absolute gun.
Yeah for sure I wouldn't trade jaylen so much potential in him.

His defence sucks and his ability to create shots and get to the basket is a major doubt.

I think you might need to watch his plays again, and ball is 6'6 cp3 6'0 how is he not taller?

But you are right about his ability to create shots it is shocking but like I said if he improves that he'll be hard to guard.

Fultz is a more talented scorer and ball handler but I doubt anyone who watched a lot of college basketball this year is going to say that definitively he's going to be a more rounded player than Lonzo at NBA level. This is essentially guesswork.

Lonzo's creativity and passing ability in the open court reminds me of a point guard with a similar sounding two syllable surname already playing in the NBA, and he has a very good 3 point shot that extends way past college range so players can't bank on him passing it every time. He's got a 6'9 wingspan, rebounds, passes, and shoots, and gets steals on defense.

The dude helped turn a UCLA offense that was essentially dogshit before him into something that was pretty special to watch.

Sure he comes with some perceived baggage but whoever gets him is getting a serious NBA player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back