The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I get where you're coming from, but I want every other series to go to 7 to give Porzingis as much time as possible to get healthy.
I'm okay with Dallas winning 4-2. Wolves vs Mavs is our ideal WCF.

I'm okay with Dallas winning 4-2. Wolves vs Mavs is our ideal WCF.
Mavs match up horribly on both Denver and Minny, tbh.

I think no matter who wins that series, Denver or Minny beat Dallas in no more than 5 games.

Mavs match up horribly on both Denver and Minny, tbh.

I think no matter who wins that series, Denver or Minny beat Dallas in no more than 5 games.
Whilst that's true, I would rather face the Wolves than the Nuggets. My ideal order:

Mavs
Wolves
OKC
Nuggets

Wolves winning is huge. We should win it from here.

Minny scares the shit out of me. A lot of size and speed, which is a tough mix for Boston.

But I like our chances.

Minny scares the s**t out of me. A lot of size and speed, which is a tough mix for Boston.

But I like our chances.
We can get them. Nuggets were the one team I wasn't confident against.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it's going to be Dallas.

(No team in NBA history has lost a conference finals series after going up 3-0)

I'm so pleased it's Dallas and not Minny. We match up so well against Dallas. Luka and Kyrie cannot stop Tatum and Brown, and going the other way we can throw all of JT, JB, White, and Jrue at both of them and guard their pick and roll extremely well.

Also; TD Garden chanting "Eff you Kyrie" is going to be heard in space.

This rules.

Looks like it's going to be Dallas.

(No team in NBA history has lost a conference finals series after going up 3-0)

I'm so pleased it's Dallas and not Minny. We match up so well against Dallas. Luka and Kyrie cannot stop Tatum and Brown, and going the other way we can throw all of JT, JB, White, and Jrue at both of them and guard their pick and roll extremely well.

Also; TD Garden chanting "Eff you Kyrie" is going to be heard in space.

This rules.
Kyrie having not won at TD since stompgate is huge.

Also, as a Boomers fan, if we lose I don't mind seeing Dante and Green getting a ring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back