Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Santoz we are gonna throw hands friend

Alonzo doesn't even have the best song on NBA Superstars 3 mate.

Shawn Kemp > Shaq > Mark Price > Kenny Anderson > Alonzo Mourning > Thunder Dan

Fitting really.

what are you taking?

Ingram, Ball, Zubac, Kuzma, KCP, 2 1st rounders

vs

Tatum, Brown, Smart, 3-4 firsts

Considering the Lakers have not offered Ingram or Zubac or KCP I do not get where this scenario is going.

WOJ has stated that the offera involved Beasley (Junk), Rondo (meh), Ball (overated), Kuzma (ok) and only 1 x 1st round pick.

Boston has the warchest to get it done. It's wether Pelicans will hold out (which based off the underwhelming offer) and Davis will entertain staying as no way will Boston offer their whole warchest on a 1 year rental.

NOTE: I said whole warchest because they would offer a decent amount not just everything.

Considering the Lakers have not offered Ingram or Zubac or KCP I do not get where this scenario is going.
and the pelicans havent even bothered given a counter offer because they havent included them...
KCP has a no trade option in his contract apparently

Boston has the warchest to get it done. It's wether Pelicans will hold out (which based off the underwhelming offer) and Davis will entertain staying as no way will Boston offer their whole warchest on a 1 year rental.

NOTE: I said whole warchest because they would offer a decent amount not just everything.
What do you think Bostons offer should be?

and the pelicans havent even bothered given a counter offer because they havent included them...
KCP has a no trade option in his contract apparently

What do you think Bostons offer should be?
3x 1st round picks
Brown
Morris
Smart or Rozier (hard to say as they have 2 good young PG)

But I'm no trade expert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say that the offer is true... and it went through then do the Lakers put LeBron at point with no backup??

Nobody would be thinking of that because everybody would be concerned for the welfare of Dell Demps knowing there's an entire city about to hunt him down.

Nobody would be thinking of that because everybody would be concerned for the welfare of Dell Demps knowing there's an entire city about to hunt him down.
Well if anything it shows that the Pels are at least looking at the Lakers offers and haven't gone complete Pop style on them and said f off. Not yet anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back