Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 & 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we'd be naturals when it comes to this part of the plan.

Sounds like a goer.
If it doesn't work out for you, I think we have somebody who could help you give up more points. For privacy's sake, let's call him D'Angelo R. No, that's too obvious. Let's say D. Russell.

If it doesn't work out for you, I think we have somebody who could help you give up more points. For privacy's sake, let's call him D'Angelo R. No, that's too obvious. Let's say D. Russell.

I have it on good authority that D'Angelo R. is not that big on privacy.

CC. Nick Young

THAT’S AS GOOD AS IT GETS!

Lakers could of had Ingram (All Star), Randle (Most Improved Player), Clarkson (Sixth Man of the Year), D Lo (All Star), Josh Hart, Zubac & Lonzo

Fair bit of talent there
None of whom have won anything yet. Davis got his chip, I’ll take it. Random and Ingram were never going to gel with Bron. Would love to have kept Hart and Zubac. Probably Clarkson too.

Capela has averaged 19.8 points and 19.5 rebounds over his last 6 games 😲😲😲 He may not be in the running for greatest shooter in nba history but rolling a 20 & 20 average is handy.

Trae is out for a while with a bad ankle sprain. Capela is out today. Hunter and Reddish still out, Snell and Dunn out. Just another month of the endless injury rotation we have this season.

Capela has averaged 19.8 points and 19.5 rebounds over his last 6 games 😲😲😲 He may not be in the running for greatest shooter in nba history but rolling a 20 & 20 average is handy.

Trae is out for a while with a bad ankle sprain. Capela is out today. Hunter and Reddish still out, Snell and Dunn out. Just another month of the endless injury rotation we have this season.

for someone who isnt overly "big" (though not far off 7') its an amazing achievement. he just has an appetite for boards. you watch the team more closely than anyone i know, how does he do it? Do his mates box out for him (aka westy)?

They didn't look great last season either, until the bubble.

they were like the brissie of the nba. home comforts (so to speak) and couldnt get the job done quite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for someone who isnt overly "big" (though not far off 7') its an amazing achievement. he just has an appetite for boards. you watch the team more closely than anyone i know, how does he do it? Do his mates box out for him (aka westy)?

The recent stretch he bagged a heap of offensive boards. Probably has an advantage not needing to pretend to be a perimeter threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back