The Official Bigfooty Week 25 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, with 1 game to go we are facing OKC in the first round. But I think it's pretty unlikely that we play them in the first Round due to the final games to be played. Could be any of the other seeds between 4 and 9 though.

So, with 1 game to go we are facing OKC in the first round. But I think it's pretty unlikely that we play them in the first Round due to the final games to be played. Could be any of the other seeds between 4 and 9 though.

Why don't you have your team under your avvy?

so I can jump to the Houston bandwagon in a few weeks!
oplz.gif

Solid 18 rebound game for Russ.

Need 16 in the last game.

OKC players will be instructed to leave every board to Russ. Odds on to get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Revenge for us knocking them out.

Theyre playing without guards

Was hoping this would happen.

You guys did all the legwork for us, we just collected the reward. It's like the wrestling equivalent of a tag team where Denver beat up the opponents and then tagged us in to apply the coup de gras.

giphy.gif

Would feel really guilty if you guys missed the playoffs now! :D Would have equal amounts of sympathy for Dannnnnnnnnn & Upgrayedd though.

Was hoping this would happen.

You guys did all the legwork for us, we just collected the reward. It's like the wrestling equivalent of a tag team where Denver beat up the opponents and then tagged us in to apply the coup de gras.

giphy.gif

Would feel really guilty if you guys missed the playoffs now! :D Would have equal amounts of sympathy for Dannnnnnnnnn & Upgrayedd though.

All of our rivals in the log jam beat the top 3 seeds two days ago... Couldn't have been a harder run into the playoffs. We will have truly earned it, but Minny in Minny isn't going to be easy... And yeah, both teams deserve a spot. Someone is going to be unlucky.

Would have equal amounts of sympathy for Dannnnnnnnnn & Upgrayedd though.
I'm actually feeling alright either way to be honest. Obviously I want to make it and will be disappointed if we are to miss out, but I won't feel particularly unlucky or hard done by if we do. We made our bed with far too many "easier" games we just decided not to show up for. Jimmy injury or not, it should never have been this close. If we don't make it, we've nobody to blame but ourselves.

I'm actually feeling alright either way to be honest. Obviously I want to make it and will be disappointed if we are to miss out, but I won't feel particularly unlucky or hard done by if we do. We made our bed with far too many "easier" games we just decided not to show up for. Jimmy injury or not, it should never have been this close. If we don't make it, we've nobody to blame but ourselves.

Yeah, can easily say the same thing. Millsap and Harris missed time but we also dropped games we really shouldn't have.

The six game win streak against playoff teams in the home stretch will hurt without payoff though, must be said.

Seems the Blazers are going to get lucky even with a loss to the Jazz in the final game, will likely hold onto to HCA as long as OKC beat Grizz and finish on 48 wins.

Yeah, can easily say the same thing. Millsap and Harris missed time but we also dropped games we really shouldn't have.

The six game win streak against playoff teams in the home stretch will hurt without payoff though, must be said.

Safe to say that without the respective injuries either Minny or Denver could have comfortably finished 3rd in the West... although I guess most of the teams in the hunt have their own injury caveats. Still mighty close between 3 and 9 whichever way you dice it.

Nuggets six game winning streak has come against Thunder, Bucks, Pacers, Timberwolves, Clippers and Blazers.

Meanwhile 76ers 14 game winning streak has had had 2 playoff teams and 12 non-playoff teams.

Really should let the West 9th seed take Washington's spot in the Eastern conference playoffs to be fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back