The official Bigfooty week 7 thread - Dwight Howard feeling the love

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wizards are one of the least fun teams to watch, iso iso iso iso iso iso iso. Wall will initiate then just sit in the corner with his hands on knees never moving for the rest of the possession when he doesn't have the ball.
You expected more from a Scott Brooks team

Haha wow calling a technical foul on DeRozan for Harden being a pussy. Hilarious.

Bizare call. Still got elbowed in the head even if it was accidental, most people would react, not all as hard as you.

DeRozan has had some real poor games lately. How do the Spurs think they can win games when he struggles to score 20 points?

The Wizards are one of the least fun teams to watch, iso iso iso iso iso iso iso. Wall will initiate then just sit in the corner with his hands on knees never moving for the rest of the possession when he doesn't have the ball.

When we beat them the other day we just doubled Beal, hard.

He ended up having 11 assists, but making him the passer just congested them further. You'd think in that scenario Wall would run riot, but he didn't - probably for exactly the reasons you just pointed out.

For those playing at home

View attachment 590768
Rozier isnt a 32 year old 4 time all star on a 30 million dollar paycheck. That Celtics team was essentially Horford, Baynes and an assortment of guys on their rookie contracts and still put up a significantly better fight against Lebron than Kyle Lowry and co ever have.

Barely touched him. Not a technical ever. The fact you even think that's a tech is a ridiculous call.

I just said it was a bizare call? Not sure exactly you get me thinking it was a tech from.

DeRozen immediately apologised so obviously hit him. Just have a laugh at internet hard men who think a bloke is a pussy for reacting to being hit in the nose.

I just said it was a bizare call? Not sure exactly you get me thinking it was a tech from.

DeRozen immediately apologised so obviously hit him. Just have a laugh at internet hard men who think a bloke is a pussy for reacting to being hit in the nose.
It wasn't Harden's first rodeo, trying to win fouls from a feather like touch. DeRozan thought the call was ludicrous if you actually saw his reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJJ has had some big games this season but has also had some poor games, which is expected as a rookie but those two 3s late in regulation was absolutely immense in this win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back