The Official NBA Week 21 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win Dellavedova hopefully gets a look in the NBA at some point. Could see him being a decent second lineup guy. Can run an offense. Defense underrated too because he's usually so gassed from doing everything.

SEN program had some editor of some aussie ball website/mag or something. he said he doesnt see dells game translating into an A spot. europe more likely

So let me get this straight...

Denver come off an OT game in Chicago and run the OKC out of their own gym with Gallo shooting like s**t???

That was a fun game to watch....

Denver my defintely Fav team in the West to watch... Will be bandwagoning them in the playoffs

So let me get this straight...

Denver come off an OT game in Chicago and run the OKC out of their own gym with Gallo shooting like s**t???

That was a fun game to watch....

Denver my defintely Fav team in the West to watch... Will be bandwagoning them in the playoffs

F*** Denver, I'm a bitter c*** and hope they crash and burn.

Raps in 4.

This. I too will be jumping on the Denver train for the playoffs. PP might not like it all that much though

I kinda want to see a Spurs/Nuggets WCF.

It wouldn't thrill ESPN, but watching Pop and Karl match Machiavellian wits on the sidelines would be fascinating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its okay. You only lost fair and square to the best team in the west the other night in OT.

Didn't realise we were playing OKC or San Antonio.

Fair and square? If it was called a made basket like what's being reported then it's not really "fair and square" because it shouldn't have been reviewed.

However congrats on beating a Rose-less, Taj-less, Hinrich-less and to an extent Rip-less Bulls team.

ibzW4LeLuR2Z2U.gif

Anyway, on to the Trailblazers.

Classy Shaq.... why do they bother responding to no names?

I suppose even they get sick of the *ed haters, I'm sure he does ignore hundreds if not thousands of *ed comments on everything he posts, sometimes I guess you just respond to class with equal class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back