The Official Week 7 Thread "A warrior is reborn"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable turn of the events in the past 18 months for Rudy Gay.

He's gone from someone who most NBA fans rated to a player that is widely regarded as a cancer and has been dealt twice now.
It's hard to pick whether poor shot selection or laziness is Gay's number one issue as an NBA player...

I'm feeling quite good today. Got up to watch the nyc/bos game, and got thoroughly bored back to sleep before half time.

Fairly sure I heard the knick commentators call Woodson an underrated coach.

Unbelievable turn of the events in the past 18 months for Rudy Gay.

He's gone from someone who most NBA fans rated to a player that is widely regarded as a cancer and has been dealt twice now.

That's what happens when you get tied up in the dysfunctional franchise ring-a-rosie.

Paul George couldn't handle KD, neither could KD Paul George. Nice to see OKC get their offensive mojo back, that Durant and Jackson pick n roll is coming along nicely.

My hook shot is better than Kobes.

Kobe has made the Lakers a worse team.

Great D by the Lakers. Let the Raptors get to near half court unchallenged so they can put up a shot with no hand in their face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stop ******* tagging me. I can find the thread if I care to grace you with my presence.

I'd say Lowry will be on the block now, what teams could use him? Pacers, TWolves, Golden State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back