Competitions The Pieman 2021 - with a difference!

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a small and probably inconsequential error in the handicaps posted last night. I had Garcia as an emergency instead of Schache.
Who knows? Maybe Bevo has a late team change planned?

Anyway, here's the list with Schaq included. No other changes.

1629437434399.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weightman, Naughton, Young, Bontempelli, Liberatore

I just realized I'm on 1776 points. Historically important number for a yank like me. But not historically important enough that I want to keep it for the rest of the year.

Flea x2, Naughty, Libba and Macrae.
Vandermeer x2, Young x2, Naughton
codyw hunter naught bont english
Hunter Bont Weightman Treloar Naughton
RandomDog has heard a whisper of some radical KPP shifts ...

Hannan, Bont, Keath, Daniel, Cordy :eek:
Johannisen/2
Treloar/2
Vandermeere

Cheers, mate
Weightman
Bont
Vandermeer
Young
Hannan
Weightman, VDM, Hannan, Daniel and Hunter pls.
Weighttman
Libba
Bont
Dunkley
Treloar
dogwatch picks:

Naughton, Weightman, Bont, Daniel, JJ
JJ
Dunkley
Young
Dale
Hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Johannisen
Liberatore
English
Naughton
Hunter

1629442949407.png

Plus the two PM selection from SayerTheCreator and Wocka. To be revealed after the game starts.

PIEMAN RESULTS Round 23 v Port

Firstly, my apologies with being late with these results. I just didn't want anything to do with footy for most of yesterday. I think many of you would know that feeling. However the sun is out and I'm still breathing. Things could be worse. Just.

Substitutes

A number of carryover teams had Riley Garcia so they needed subs. 54Bulldogs16 got Hannan (0 pts) because Weightman was already in his team, while the rest got Weightman (8 pts). They were Charlie Bucket (3x), Doggies_13, ScottyDogg and StringyDog.

Pieman Player of the Week

Nine different goalkickers and only one multiple. Hunter got there by 1 point ahead of English. The highest possible score was 153 if you took 3x Hunter and 2x English but you could also have got 152 with the top 5 plus on the list plus the bonus 20 points.

1629595895636.png

Pieman Player of the Year

Josh Bruce is now looking pretty safe. Nobody has looked like kicking a bag for weeks.

1629596004827.png

The KELVIN

This week's award goes to lateniter (115) by the slenderest of margins from Struggle (114) and grassman75 (111) a close third. Three teams earned the bonus for having 5 different goalscorers.

1629596140542.png

The PIEMAN

Time in the lead was very short for Floridog . This week Wocka has bounced back with a strong score of 92 and jumped out to a handy lead of 66 points. With the strong possibility that we only have one game left in our season that could be a Pieman winning break! ossie_21 and SayerTheCreator are not too far back but the others are over 100 points off the lead which will be pretty challenging.

It would all have looked so different if Laitham hadn't received that gimme handpass running into an open goal!

I do like the fact that the result far from decided with possibly only one game left.

1629596357685.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back