The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit like how the dogs got spanked on an away ground in the elim final.

Exactly why Saints/Essendon/Dogs dont get close to finishing top 4. We did win a flag from 7th but its just so much harder compared to being able to win away games and finishing top 4.

I'm a dogs fan but when punting is involved I try to be as neutral as I can so I knew we had zero chance in that finals game on that ground.

Why do teams need an inside bull?

Who's Collingwood's?

Is Dusty an inside bull? Nah. Prestia more inside than he & Dion wouldn't be Top 10 inside mids in the league.

Absolute rubbish from you lot.

Ancient Aztec

Why do teams need an inside bull?

Who's Collingwood's?

Is Dusty an inside bull? Nah. Prestia more inside than he & Dion wouldn't be Top 10 inside mids in the league.

Absolute rubbish from you lot.

lol exactly.

Pies have a bunch of inside bull short people in Treloar, T Adams etc....yet Mazza thinks we need some!!

Like I said, it’s about phasing out woosha & in with truck/Cara.

If you want free cash, get on Lys Gradeuix to win the Cox Plate, it wins with a leg in the air. You won't get $4.50 odd next week.

I'm not convinced the rationale of having 'a leg in the air' is good enough for me to want to back it.

Please explain why it wins using a few other reasons ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flacco <244.5
Miami +6.5
Minnesota +14.5
Denver

@ $5

I'm not convinced the rationale of having 'a leg in the air' is good enough for me to want to back it.

Please explain why it wins using a few other reasons ...

Its the best horse by a country mile and our WFA horses are embarrassing.

I mean Avillus got flogged last week and is the 2nd fav enough said.

lol wut? So now your assuming what Sydney would’ve offered at the death😂😂when they actually didn’t.

Asking for heeney was purely a ploy to ensure if he does want to go in 12 months, we’ll be in a stronger salary cap & draft position to match Sydney, force a trade & find a replacement through the draft/FA, which is something we were no chance of achieving this year.

All of the above is assuming he doesn’t get fit & have a good year & choose to stay with us long term.

It’s a win/win either way.

Comprehend?? Dodo still a clown? 😂
LOL. Sydney are a ******* laughing stock the way they handled that situation.
Offering a pick they never had and a future when Essendon from day 1 said we want the pick 5 and a player. It was up to Sydney to make it work but at no stage offered the pick 5. Then Harley throws Gardiner to the wolves to face the media when he was the one who ****ed Daniher.
I dont agree with Damo that much but he nailed it when that all went down.
Sydney are gonna be s**t for a while and just deserves.
Now Essendon have 1 year to try and get him to recommit otherwise they are looking at a 1st rd compo pick.

LOL. Sydney are a ******* laughing stock the way they handled that situation.
Offering a pick they never had and a future when Essendon from day 1 said we want the pick 5 and a player. It was up to Sydney to make it work but at no stage offered the pick 5. Then Harley throws Gardiner to the wolves to face the media when he was the one who f’ed Daniher.
I dont agree with Damo that much but he nailed it when that all went down.
Sydney are gonna be s**t for a while and just deserves.
Now Essendon have 1 year to try and get him to recommit otherwise they are looking at a 1st rd compo pick.

Each to their own- these “players” they wanted were our untouchables it was utterly horrendous overs. There’s overs and then there is paying through the nose overs. He’s never worth the equivalent of 3 first rounders, that’s more than Judd got- Daniher has barely got on the field in 2 years.

I’m actually happy we didn’t deal as next year the price is cheaper and he’s a RFA. I’m still not sure we need him anyway.

Mahomes hobbled, Denver’s front 7 should destroy that offensive line

At home as well, 5 starters missing for Kansas City

Why is this not a 1.9 game?

Kansas will still win imo. It’s Denver they are known to suck when they expect to win

Each to their own- these “players” they wanted were our untouchables it was utterly horrendous overs. There’s overs and then there is paying through the nose overs. He’s never worth the equivalent of 3 first rounders, that’s more than Judd got- Daniher has barely got on the field in 2 years.

I’m actually happy we didn’t deal as next year the price is cheaper and he’s a RFA. I’m still not sure we need him anyway.
That's perfectly fine but it's up to the Swans to get the deal done if your gonna meet with him to the point where he requests a trade there and then they don't even bother to offer the pick 5 is pretty average. Actually its more than average.

That's perfectly fine but it's up to the Swans to get the deal done if your gonna meet with him to the point where he requests a trade there and then they don't even bother to offer the pick 5 is pretty average. Actually its more than average.

5 or 9 what’s the difference. Yes we didn’t have 9 but Papley would have been traded had Daniher been. This draft is even from 4 onwards. We offered more than enough in fact 9+ future first let’s say pick 8 (generous the way we played) is more than enough. That’s more than Essendon paid for Shiel

5 or 9 what’s the difference. Yes we didn’t have 9 but Papley would have been traded had Daniher been. This draft is even from 4 onwards. We offered more than enough in fact 9+ future first let’s say pick 8 (generous the way we played) is more than enough. That’s more than Essendon paid for Shiel
the difference is you had 5 and you were negotiating a pick you never had hahahaha.
Papley was never gonna be traded hearing what Sydney wanted from Carlton, even pick 9 wasn't enough lol.
They said the Daniher trade had to be done first so how can you do it first when you dont even have the pick 9?
I wouldn't want Daniher cause of the injuries but the Swans had to get that deal done. It's definitely embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back