The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Monday afternoon I say "never again" as I sift thru the charred remains of my NFL bets. The futility of my efforts staring back at me - my head shaking from side to side as what seemed so obvious.... turned out to be a lie.

Yet by the following Sunday night, the mist has cleared, and I see everything again with 20/20 vision.

Rinse and repeat.

Jets @ 5s probably isn’t the worst thing going around after seeing some of the results this morning

They raped the cowboys who looked good today and Giants lost to the cardinals

NE didn’t look all that convincing against them

No doubt NE are the best team in it but that doesn’t count for much as we have seen all year during the Mickey Mouse regular season

Last edited:
Jets @ 5s probably isn’t the worst thing going around after seeing some of the results this morning

They raped the cowboys who looked good today and Giants lost to the cardinals

NE didn’t look all that convincing against them

No doubt NE are the best team in it but that doesn’t count for much as we have seen all year during the Mickey Mouse regular season

They’re a chance no doubt. We’re banged up offensively & if their F7 get to Brady, we’ll need to lean on Michel to move the chains. Again we’ll rely on our D to get it done.

Arsenal win 2+ @ $3.40

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What the * is this Arsenal?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small stakes and alternate lines till we can sort the good and the s**t teams out

Raps Pels <241.5
Lakers
Magic
Grizz +15.5
Philly
Dallas
Spurs
Jizz -3.5
Nugs +7.5
Kings +4.5
@ 20s

Status