The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yulong Earth going around tomorrow R5 Ascot.
This isn't a tip just an observation. Was on it last start when it looked set to win comfortably then decided to play smash up derby and ended up 6th.
Same grade tomorrow. Not a great barrier but $8 is alot more than I expected to see at its next start. (I'm on.) 😁

Yep that guy is a nut

Wouldn’t back the other guy but Zverev at 1.08

No thanks

Will go 5 sets probably

Seen it too often with Zverev learnt my lesson a few too many times!

Projectile incoming for Collins. Just knew this yank whore would give me grief, as I will be giving her if she drops this match.

Collins will win unfortunately

She’s my number 1 hate player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$200 hedge on Zverev’s opponent at 16’s live 1 set down. Time to put the feet up robbo

3.2K collect either way now....less the $300 hedging.
Very nice, reckon I will have a crack at a big multi tomorrow. Have not followed the tennis at all lately tho

And only one NBA game tomorrow so * all else to bet on

Last edited:
Needed Bublik the Kazakhstani ******* borat dirtbag to win one ******* set in my last leg of 12 against Jordan Thompson. Up 3-0 in first set and countless break point opportunities throughout but apparently that wasn't enough for the deadshit.

Men’s mega multi came up trumps so figure I’ll run it in again.
5898197ef68098a10440736ad5f2298c.jpg

Last edited:
Needed Bublik the Kazakhstani ******* borat dirtbag to win one ******* set in my last leg of 12 against Jordan Thompson. Up 3-0 in first set and countless break point opportunities throughout but apparently that wasn't enough for the deadshit.

I watched that match live. Had a big serve & that was about it the useless beanpole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back