The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah and?? From what I read on w/end he wasn’t ruled out either. Now that I know he is, I’ll bet accordingly.

You sound salty mate. Relax. I've forgotten the NFL already.

Last 10/11 in this series has gone under. No westy makes this an even better bet.

No more Melo bricking 20 second ISOs either.

But in all seriousness, OKC only one match under 100 in the 4 preseason games they played. The 3 overs all went over 110.

If you believe the Dubs win by near 20 then this goes overs.

Rortbet unsure thing NBA season multi ...

Cavs >30.5
Bucks >47.5
Brooklyn <32.5
Grizz >34.5
Raps >55.5
Wolves <43.5
Mavs >34.5
Hornets >36.5
Wiz <44.5
Blazers <42.5
Orlando <40.5
OKC <49.5

$10 @ $1000

Rortbet unsure thing NBA season multi ...

Cavs >30.5
Bucks >47.5
Brooklyn <32.5
Grizz >34.5
Raps >55.5
Wolves <43.5
Mavs >34.5
Hornets >36.5
Wiz <44.5
Blazers <42.5
Orlando <40.5
OKC <49.5

$10 @ $1000
OKC will win 55 games I think

Jesus that Grizz line is an absolute gift

Conley and gasol are still quality players to build a roster around

Philly +4.5 >209.5
Dubs >221.5

@ $7s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we give up 2 x firsts for Shiel it's a clear statement by the club that we're in win now mode.

I dunno how I'll feel if we do.

Club can't afford to knock him back either as it looks terrible to other potential star players that might want to come in future if we do.

In saying that, our salary cap would be near maxed out I reckon after this.

If we give up 2 x firsts for Shiel it's a clear statement by the club that we're in win now mode.

I dunno how I'll feel if we do.

Club can't afford to knock him back either as it looks terrible to other potential star players that might want to come in future if we do.

In saying that, our salary cap would be near maxed out I reckon after this.

Shiel isn't the answer. You guys need more inside mids, he's an icing on the cake type player

Shiel isn't the answer. You guys need more inside mids, he's an icing on the cake type player
This

Take a look at his game against us in the semi

He ain't the answer at all

Beams would be more of an answer alongside a guy like an Aaron vandenberg who u could of got cheap

U guys are 2-3 mids away

This

Beams would be more of an answer alongside a guy like an Aaron vandenberg who u could of got cheap

U guys are 2-3 mids away

Leadership must have faith in the likes of Parish et al. taking the next step and becoming our inside bull.

Shiel can be explosive out of stoppages, but doesn't play a lick of defense at all.

I think I mentioned his semi game on here ages ago when he was linked to us and I used that game as evidence of me not wanting.

This

U guys are 2-3 mids away

He's the kind of player that we need desperately, but for Essendon, well he's basically Zach Merret isnt he

Remove this Banner Ad

Back