Rumour The Push up King on the gear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if he was using while playing he was never caught. To be never caught using when playing you’d have to be pretty smart. Not sure if you’ve seen Jake’s standover career but it wasn’t very smart. Ergo doubt jakey was smart enough to not get caught using while playing.

I don’t think you have to necesssarily be smart to get away with it (it helps), just lucky.

Remember that if WADA didn’t appeal to CAS, then the Essendon 34 would have gotten away with it and that program was a complete shambles.

I don’t think you have to necesssarily be smart to get away with it (it helps), just lucky.

Remember that if WADA didn’t appeal to CAS, then the Essendon 34 would have gotten away with it and that program was a complete shambles.

Yeah but implying Richmond has an institutionalised doping program off jakey’s post playing steroid use is a bit of a long bow.

I’m just stirring. Jakey has been a very naughty boy

Bit touchey on that one mate
Shows why we despise robbo
Invited to get on our bus to vic park after the 2010 g/f was sucking up to the ratpack and was brezzed
Never forgot it and went after the club with passion ever since
It's always personal with mark

Invited to get on our bus to vic park after the 2010 g/f was sucking up to the ratpack and was brezzed

Yeah can’t stand the guy. Plus the whole depression thing with fasolo. What *stick actually thinks that let alone writes it.

Didn’t he also write some baseless s**t about the drug culture at Collingwood?

Yep, most hated journo is footy when it comes to Pie fans. Its OK to be a hard arse but you have to be consistent and when we got the pathetic drivel defending Hird from 'Robbo' that was the final straw for me. Do not read, watch or listen to anything he is involved in. Thanks to Hutchy I don't have to change the channel when listening into SEN.

I dunno, your chicks team has a better chance of winning the flag over the blokes. Could be more interesting in that sense

I am not interested in non core business. I have heard a heap of pies fans saying we can win it cos your mob did. Sadly, I disagree with them.

But I can assure you we put on the best xmas dinner for the homeless.

View attachment 454991
Poor little bugger's just trying to find another 6 inches so his feet can reach the ground ...
454405_e35c9217e8acaa4d5ee6aad79e32518d.jpg

with those legs, JK looks like he is a competitor at the dwarf throwing championships. #sorrytoalldwarfsoutthere[sic] #dwarvesnotdwarfs

The surprise would be if king wasnt on roids.

Since retiring his neck has all but disappeared
you know my position #rfc, basically ALL, and this thread proves no one knows the true parameters and sham of the testing regime, Essendon werent doing anything different, or anything wrong as they have their 'insider' rules. they were scapegoated.

rfctiger74

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you know my position #rfc, basically ALL, and this thread proves no one knows the true parameters and sham of the testing regime, Essendon werent doing anything different, or anything wrong as they have their 'insider' rules. they were scapegoated.

rfctiger74

And you know mine, afl should have done a full comprehensive independant audit of all afl clubs. 12 non efc players went to danks clinic, yet nada

And you know mine, afl should have done a full comprehensive independant audit of all afl clubs. 12 non efc players went to danks clinic, yet nada
Chris Judd aka 'Bambi' gave the tell in the Fairfax The Age article. re:dope testing for exogenous testosterone. He talked about the carbon isotope ratios in the printed article, the C12, and C13, and how the C12 was from animal product, and C13 vegetable(soy) product, and they as professional footballers in Perth should have known this. This was circa Essendon or O'Keefe/Thomas at Collingwood.

The thing about the article, Bambi pulled one from the spook(intelligence/spies) handbook, from a limited hangout. But Bambi merely proved he knew esoteric information only valid when one is using a PED program for 'recovery therapy', testo patches post-game, plus whatever other roids in pre-season. #toosmartbyhalf is dumb

NB. I knew about the testo intricacies cos of the Floyd Landis case when he was positive in 2006 to exogenous testosterone, they went into this in detail, re: the carbon isotope exogenous testosterone method testing... when they rarely if ever use the CIR test. because it is more costly, and the entire regime is set-up to allow competitors to use PEDs within certain boundaries. This will detect exogenous testo, not merely testosterone-epitestosterone ratio<which is the indirect arbiter of positive>

limited hangout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques that involves the release of previously hidden information in order to prevent a greater exposure of more important details.
It takes the form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality, by withholding key facts, is protecting a deeper operation and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out.
In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones.

Last edited:
HGH has to be tested for within 45 minutes of injection to be detected and the drug testers aren't allowed to interupt a training session to administer the test.

Do you see the giant loophole?
lots of the PEDs have a half-life where it is nigh impossible to be tested positive for, plus the other ones where you will test positive, there are equivalent substitutes that cant be tested for... and then if you just dont open the door or the wife/girlfriend says you are 'out' when you are just in bed, but 'glowing' (re:halflife)

#toosmartcantcatchme

Whatya reckon Swannie meant?

HGH has to be tested for within 45 minutes of injection to be detected and the drug testers aren't allowed to interupt a training session to administer the test.

Do you see the giant loophole?

Thought it was steroids and not HGH

I am not interested in non core business. I have heard a heap of pies fans saying we can win it cos your mob did. Sadly, I disagree with them.

But I can assure you we put on the best xmas dinner for the homeless.

And continue to assist the downtrodden in the fine tradition of social responsibility
Only 1 of 2 clubs to grant FREE admission to unemployed during the depression
At last count over 40 homes administered by the salvos on our behalf
PROUD TO SAY IM A MEMBER

Didn’t know that. Are their names public knowledge?
one was the Gold Coast chb who was an all-Australian at Adelaide before he went up when they formed, or a few years after they formed, there were a few Melbourne Demons players, I think one was the captain who had the bad foot or knee and was re-drafted by Adelaide, not Trengrove, the one with the marathon sister... plus some other Melbourne players
edit: twas Trengrove, I was getting Grimes and Trengrove conflated innit

#ComoCompoundingPharmacy #NimaAlavi

Last edited:
Yeah the argument falls down when you look at the 5 year trend

Yeah in many ways your progress was almost classical, a few years of being there abouts, a step back and then the surge. What Pies fans fail to understand is that Buckley has taken us backwards every year whereas apart from 2016, Hardwick did the opposite.

And continue to assist the downtrodden in the fine tradition of social responsibility
Only 1 of 2 clubs to grant FREE admission to unemployed during the depression
At last count over 40 homes administered by the salvos on our behalf
PROUD TO SAY IM A MEMBER

If I want to give to a charity I can. I follow Collingwood for FLAGS, something we consistently fail at. So you enjoy that social do gooding.

Yeah in many ways your progress was almost classical, a few years of being there abouts, a step back and then the surge. What Pies fans fail to understand is that Buckley has taken us backwards every year whereas apart from 2016, Hardwick did the opposite.
Collingwood will throw 2mill per at GCs cap'n Lynch this year, prolly land him, but wont realise, that this JohnElliot Carlton1980s model, has now less potency, and is actually an anchor. New model in AFL, if finding a balanced22, and so this is something even the list-management idiot boffins wont appreciate, they will never shape the 22 and club culture, and how the starting 18field the posture and coach's strategy. Dimma Hardwick is an idiot, he happened upon the strategy by accident, cos of Griffith's concussions, and the AFL's concerns about the NFL class-action suits. It was a tail-wagging dog policy at Affal house. Collingwood needing to recruit a 'franchise player', a marketing face, someone to appease those club members, and as long as they make the salary cap work with the Fremantle Mayne recruit, or whatever the curly hair guy is called, as long as that salary is not too much an anchor, well, Tom Lynch's salary will be an anchor. Devil's advocate: the 1.3 million Ralph Carr got out of Richmond, will this be an anchor too? or Boyd at Footscray? good question @Lind_Lovelace. Cos I think they could be, when the Richmond list wanna get paid too.

riddle me this...

Is Dean Kemp and Craig Turley still surfing at Margaret River or are they 6 feet under?

Collingwood will throw 2mill per at GCs cap'n Lynch this year, prolly land him, but wont realise, that this JohnElliot Carlton1980s model, has now less potency, and is actually an anchor. New model in AFL, if finding a balanced22, and so this is something even the list-management idiot boffins wont appreciate, they will never shape the 22 and club culture, and how the starting 18field the posture and coach's strategy. Dimma Hardwick is an idiot, he happened upon the strategy by accident, cos of Griffith's concussions, and the AFL's concerns about the NFL class-action suits. It was a tail-wagging dog policy at Affal house. Collingwood needing to recruit a 'franchise player', a marketing face, someone to appease those club members, and as long as they make the salary cap work with the Fremantle Mayne recruit, or whatever the curly hair guy is called, as long as that salary is not too much an anchor, well, Tom Lynch's salary will be an anchor. Devil's advocate: the 1.3 million Ralph Carr got out of Richmond, will this be an anchor too? or Boyd at Footscray? good question @Lind_Lovelace. Cos I think they could be, when the Richmond list wanna get paid too.

riddle me this...

Is Dean Kemp and Craig Turley still surfing at Margaret River or are they 6 feet under?

I have seen two flags and both were built around the development of young talent with some veterans and canny recruiting led to flags. Chasing big names normally ends in failure. As for the riddle I believe both are still well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back