Media The Sweet FA - Three Things I Learnt This Week: NOW WITH BEEZ MELTS

Remove this Banner Ad

He didn’t even say what you are saying he did though, he said that your thread about loving the league didn’t seem sincere, you misunderstood and he explained it clearer.

I literally don't give a * about your interpretation mate. You don't have the full context of the story or the PM's either.

Scuttle off now, *******.

You tell that minnow Brab.

I literally had never heard of him before this season.

My favourite part of this season has been the bond we've formed together.

My favourite part of this season has been the bond we've formed together.
That's because none of us the furies have anything to do with NaturalDisaster ; he is trying to make a friend anywhere
Looks like your it

I literally don't give a **** about your interpretation mate. You don't have the full context of the story or the PM's either.

Scuttle off now, *******.
Lol.

1. There is a lot of entertaining things in the SFA
2. There are also lots of boring, tired, retreaded things being constantly wheeled out on a regular basis that really lead nowhere except exasperation
3. If anyone feels weighed down by the second point, and wants more of the first come talk to me at the Roys, we are irrelevant and irreverent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Some fantasy posters have too much reality
2. Some fantasy posters reality has too much fantasy
3. Some fantasy Posters can EAD

I think I'm guilty on all three counts :(

That would be succulent
No, this is succulent:
hqdefault.jpg

Tommycash
This is the thread that hurt me.
Thank you for inviting me in, a beautiful and delightful vision of the biggest clique in the league losing it's collective s**t when jumped on by a couple of merciless posters including a devilish gym4life. Thanks all, look forward to seeing it again soon some time.

1. There is a lot of entertaining things in the SFA
2. There are also lots of boring, tired, retreaded things being constantly wheeled out on a regular basis that really lead nowhere except exasperation
3. If anyone feels weighed down by the second point, and wants more of the first come talk to me at the Roys, we are irrelevant and irreverent.
Did someone tag me as exhibit number 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back