Media The Sweet FA - Three Things I Learnt This Week: NOW WITH BEEZ MELTS

Remove this Banner Ad

1. The Bears are the in-form club of the competition when taking into account both on- and off-field form. There is no denying it.
2. TheInjuryFactory's Jon Qalph is my favourite journo in the league and I hope he sticks around
3. The Dragons can't even put up a small post celebrating the fact that Ljp is breaking the games record despite the fact he is undoubtedly the greatest qootballer of all time, captained the club for 10 seasons, played in their first ever game and won their first ever B&F, spent his entire career at the club and did more for the league than everyone on the Dragons list combined times 10. And before anyone says 'well you did it kdavva', I waited until ******* Saturday night to put it up in the vain hope the Dragons leadership might think it worthy to commemorate the game.
1. Correct
2. Qalphy's a great writer but has no integrity
3. Bit harsh - Qalphy might be writing about another kdavva fisticuff before the week is out, this time involving the Dragons

3. Bit harsh - Qalphy might be writing about another kdavva fisticuff before the week is out, this time involving the Dragons

Royals put up a thread about an inactive club stalwart's 200th game.

1. The Bears are the in-form club of the competition when taking into account both on- and off-field form. There is no denying it.
2. TheInjuryFactory's Jon Qalph is my favourite journo in the league and I hope he sticks around
3. The Dragons can't even put up a small post celebrating the fact that Ljp is breaking the games record despite the fact he is undoubtedly the greatest qootballer of all time, captained the club for 10 seasons, played in their first ever game and won their first ever B&F, spent his entire career at the club and did more for the league than everyone on the Dragons list combined times 10. And before anyone says 'well you did it kdavva', I waited until ******* Saturday night to put it up in the vain hope the Dragons leadership might think it worthy to commemorate the game.

Dragons leadership have zero respect for their veterans, you watch them screw over Pie 4 Life next.

1. Beauty pageants have no place in the 21st century Sweet F.A.
2. The place of satire is tenuous too.
3. There must be a better way to critique names, logos and jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Cloud_ has been soft on the latest team sheet infraction.
Thankfully there's no shortage of mistakies...
I sense a good spanking today, for example.

1. It's Friday today.
2. The committee room is not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be.
3. Cloud_ has been soft on the latest team sheet infraction.
No I haven’t Gumbies are getting 4 points deducted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back