No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 69 - Where we dump all the off topic crap from other threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not at all. Why not think about yourself. What's wrong with that? Stuff him for his selfishness.

I would have done exactly the same. I'd say that Mr. Can'thandlehisdrinks is the only one who was thinking of himself. If a friend of mine gets too smashed and is then refused admission...well that's just how it goes. You decided to get hammered far too early, so you work it out.

No sympathy. You did the right thing.

Yep i reckon i did too, i always go the B option anyway. Was throwing the scenario up to see what other people would do.

Was a great weekend up there, everything i set out to do worked a treat, just dissappointing that a few decided they needed to babysit instead. Oh well i had fun and that is all that matters.

Yep i reckon i did too, i always go the B option anyway. Was throwing the scenario up to what other people would do.

Was a great weekend up there, everything i set out to do worked a treat, just dissappointing that a few decided they needed to babysit instead. Oh well i had fun and that is all that matters.
He’s a grown man, not your problem, unless he was that far gone he was a danger to himself it’s his own fault and problem.

Okay so now that Cotch has extended his contract I assume the Tom Lynch will be opened again?

Sterge pls confirm

When people stop talking about poos they did and what they are having for dinner or when there is actual Lynch news whichever comes first

When people stop talking about poos they did and what they are having for dinner or when there is actual Lynch news whichever comes first

I did a poo that looked like Stewie Dew. It's an omen...

...and also a new slang term in my house.

Dude, just because you're backed up don't take it out on those with an operational colon

Ok i have a what would you do....................

You and a few mates are heading out for the night on a trip away, you have some drinks during the day but one of your group has more than some and is on the way to drunksville.

Anyway you all head out including Mr cant drink in moderation, you get to the club and you all get the ok to enter except Mr drunk, now comes the awkward moment of the night.....do you

A. Go home in sympathy with your mate because he is too smashed to enter the pub/nightclub

or

B: proceed into the pub/nightclub as planned stating " i'm not letting that drunk ruin my night because he cant keep his drinking under control "

had this problem on the weekend in surfers and while most of my group chose A, i went ahead with B and had a great night.

does this make me a bad person because i was thinking of myself. ?

Did you get voted off the island?

I promise I won’t talk about poos anymore except in reference to hawthorn

I had a beautiful meal at that golf club across the road from Metricon after the game washed down with a nice cold beer. :beermug: and then the inevitable humdinger on sunday morning :poo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok i have a what would you do....................

You and a few mates are heading out for the night on a trip away, you have some drinks during the day but one of your group has more than some and is on the way to drunksville.

Anyway you all head out including Mr cant drink in moderation, you get to the club and you all get the ok to enter except Mr drunk, now comes the awkward moment of the night.....do you

A. Go home in sympathy with your mate because he is too smashed to enter the pub/nightclub

or

B: proceed into the pub/nightclub as planned stating " i'm not letting that drunk ruin my night because he cant keep his drinking under control "

had this problem on the weekend in surfers and while most of my group chose A, i went ahead with B and had a great night.

does this make me a bad person because i was thinking of myself. ?

B 100%.

You did the right thing and anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong.
You are not responsible for your mates or mates of mates actions.
I've been that guy and would be annoyed that I'd ruined a mate's night out.
Don't even worry about it although given you're posting this here, you've clearly got some level of guilt.
Don't.

B 100%.

You did the right thing and anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong.
You are not responsible for your mates or mates of mates actions.
I've been that guy and would be annoyed that I'd ruined a mate's night out.
Don't even worry about it although given you're posting this here, you've clearly got some level of guilt.
Don't.
I didn't feel guilt because i was rapt that he got rejected at the door because he was a tool, it was more that the others in the group felt they needed to babysit him instead of having a night out which annoyed me but that went after a few beers though and convos started up with other people.

I didn't feel guilt because i was rapt that he got rejected at the door because he was a tool, it was more that the others in the group felt they needed to babysit him instead of having a night out which annoyed me but that went after a few beers though and convos started up with other people.

Has anyone had a word to this liability? Wouldn’t be tolerated with my mates he’d be told to ******* sort it out or he stays home next time

magic dirt and cosmic psychos at the barwon club, what year is this :thumbsu:

i wonder whether tom lynch has a s**t before or after dinner?
This reminds me...saw spiderbait at the GB in Richmond early 90's...drove past the GB the other night and its ******* boarded up??? WTF? GB was a Richmond institution, sticky carpets and all.

*Has Lynch signed yet?

I had a beautiful meal at that golf club across the road from Metricon after the game washed down with a nice cold beer. :beermug: and then the inevitable humdinger on sunday morning :poo:
K'n best - massive tiger stripe on the porcelain and you don't have to clean it.

This reminds me...saw spiderbait at the GB in Richmond early 90's...drove past the GB the other night and its ******* boarded up??? WTF? GB was a Richmond institution, sticky carpets and all.

*Has Lynch signed yet?

I believe it's getting bulldozed for apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back