No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Private Enterprise at work for all Australians!
Having a red hot go!
Morrison's role model for all Australians!
Have a go! Make money! Create job$!

Apart from the fact the Gardian is one of the most biased crap publications in Australia, what has this got to do with Morrison? The eleged permision to pump more during an embargo happened under the Turnbull government.
The original reporting on this was from 4corners and has since been shown to gave exaggerated figures.

And yes their is a big issue, its cotton farming is that issue. I've always held the view we shouldnt be growing but importing from China as the economic benefits are tiny compared to the environmental damage

Apart from the fact the Gardian is one of the most biased crap publications in Australia, what has this got to do with Morrison? The eleged permision to pump more during an embargo happened under the Turnbull government.
The original reporting on this was from 4corners and has since been shown to gave exaggerated figures.

And yes their is a big issue, its cotton farming is that issue. I've always held the view we shouldnt be growing but importing from China as the economic benefits are tiny compared to the environmental damage
Yes The Guardian Australia is one of the most biased crap publications in Australia because it publishes the facts not rhetoric!
Morrisscum?!? What's it got to do with Morrisscum?!? It's all happening under Morrisscum's watch and care! Now! Currently! Now!
This was all reported back when?!?
Original report by the ABC's correct! The only Media outlet that was prepared to run the story and question the whole situation for all Australians!
So we should all totally ignore this environmental disaster in the making because it's alleged figures were exaggerated?!?!
Oh it's ok nothing to worry about here because the figures are allegedly exaggerated?!? LOL give me a break!

Yes The Guardian Australia is one of the most biased crap publications in Australia because it publishes the facts not rhetoric!
Morrisscum?!? What's it got to do with Morrisscum?!? It's all happening under Morrisscum's watch and care! Now! Currently! Now!
This was all reported back when?!?
Original report by the ABC's correct! The only Media outlet that was prepared to run the story and question the whole situation for all Australians!
So we should all totally ignore this environmental disaster in the making because it's alleged figures were exaggerated?!?!
Oh it's ok nothing to worry about here because the figures are allegedly exaggerated?!? LOL give me a break!
"Morrisscum " Well their you go.

"Morrisscum " Well their you go.
Exactly right Morriscum Having a go! Make money create jobs having a go!
On my watch you Irrigators can go and take 86% of the water out of the B/D water basin for growing cotton! That's whats good for Australia! Go Australia!

Exactly right Morriscum Having a go! Make money create jobs having a go!
On my watch you Irrigators can go and take 86% of the water out of the B/D water basin for growing cotton! That's whats good for Australia! Go Australia!
The Murray Darling basin authority is state based, and is managed by the NSW government.

Also funny how you call the Prime Minister "Morriscum" but were the first to sook up about Alan Jones disrespectful language.

The Murray Darling basin authority is state based, and is managed by the NSW government.

Also funny how you call the Prime Minister "Morriscum" but were the first to sook up about Alan Jones disrespectful language.
I use Morriscum like Sco-Mo both are terms of endearment!
Yes interesting it's so easy to say it's a State's Problem! NSW's!
When the following occurred under the Federal LNP watch!

Also...

"Sheldon found that of the 158 licence holders in the Barwon-Darling, just 10 control 86% of the water extracted and four control 75%.
These four include the Harris family, which faces prosecution for extracting during low flows, and the publicly listed Webster Ltd.

Yes that would be the Harris Family who happen to be cousins-in-law with David Littleproud, the Federal Minister for (giving away) Water Resources and (causing) Drought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I use Morriscum like Sco-Mo both are terms of endearment!
Yes interesting it's so easy to say it's a State's Problem! NSW's!
When the following occurred under the Federal LNP watch!

Also...

Yes that would be the Harris Family who happen to be cousins-in-law with David Littleproud, the Federal Minister for (giving away) Water Resources and (causing) Drought.

Maybe it’s the millennial in me, but surely they can wait a couple of hours to have a beer?

The games fun. Season might of been over for both teams. Who knows, but I certainly wasn’t outraged by it.

Amazed at the amount of people whinging on social media about getting ripped off because of a crap view at the basketball tonight when it's being played in the middle of Marvel Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back