No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed at the amount of people whinging on social media about getting ripped off because of a crap view at the basketball tonight when it's being played in the middle of Marvel Stadium.
Had floor seats at the basketball last night, it was an absolute disgrace. Why would you go in to bat for Marvel / TEG Live?

Prof Andy Pitman admits droughts are not worse and not linked to climate change

Drought Panic Over
Australia, Climate Council.
Professor Andy Pitman, UNSW

In June Professor Andy Pitman quietly dropped a bomb:

“…as far as the climate scientists know there is no link between climate change and drought.”

“…there is no reason a priori why climate change should made the landscape more arid.“

He’s admitting there’s never been a scientific basis for the endless climate drought scares? He went on to say that in Australia, droughts are not increasing, and there’s no drying trend in one hundred years of data. He’s also admitting the models can’t predict extremes in rain either. Where are the press releases?

Prof Andy Pitman admits droughts are not worse and not linked to climate change

Drought Panic Over
Australia, Climate Council.
Professor Andy Pitman, UNSW

In June Professor Andy Pitman quietly dropped a bomb:

“…as far as the climate scientists know there is no link between climate change and drought.”

“…there is no reason a priori why climate change should made the landscape more arid.“

He’s admitting there’s never been a scientific basis for the endless climate drought scares? He went on to say that in Australia, droughts are not increasing, and there’s no drying trend in one hundred years of data. He’s also admitting the models can’t predict extremes in rain either. Where are the press releases?

Yes Andy they all said the same thing about smoking too...that it cannot be linked to cancer...where is the evidence to prove the link?!?!?
We all got there in the end though thankfully!...vested interests and money can only obfuscate for so long...50 years was it??
Same with this numbnut...thank **** we have you to tell us all that their is no link between droughts and climate change...that our droughts are not worse! Go back to sleep everybody their is no Climate change happening!!
Go Andy Go! LOL...

Last edited:

View attachment 732632
Lol, Laws and Jones left the biggest Sydney station 2GB for 2UE and GB fell on its ass, later Jones went back to GB with Hadley and 2UE fell on its ass.
Stupid green-left newsletters like the guardian are living in fantasy land if they think the green left campaign will force 2UE/Marks to sack their flagship broadcaster.
Plus this also works both ways, I've already emailed one of the sponsors who pulled their adds informing them that i wont be spending my yearly sizeable amount of money with them and will be shifting to a rival company, and im not alone either. This will effect (short term) this business far greater than 2UE (short term)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, Laws and Jones left the biggest Sydney station 2GB for 2UE and GB fell on its ass, later Jones went back to GB with Hadley and 2UE fell on its ass.
Stupid green-left newsletters like the guardian are living in fantasy land if they think the green left campaign will force 2UE/Marks to sack their flagship broadcaster.
Plus this also works both ways, I've already emailed one of the sponsors who pulled their adds informing them that i wont be spending my yearly sizeable amount of money with them and will be shifting to a rival company, and im not alone either. This will effect (short term) this business far greater than 2UE (short term)
LOL if you think both Public and Corporate reaction to Jone's ugly misogynistic comments are either solely Left Wing and/or Green driven...
Last time i looked both the spending and voting blocs are HALF made up of women!
Let's see how long that particular radio station allows Jones to make his publicly broadcasted vile comments in regards to women continue when it's commercial survival depends on commercial sponsors!
In fact I will email them again that I am not spending any more of my sizeable yearly amount of money on their products while Jone's continues with his misogynistic vile tirades! Money talks!

LOL if you think both Public and Corporate reaction to Jone's ugly misogynistic comments are either solely Left Wing and/or Green driven...
Last time i looked both the spending and voting blocs are HALF made up of women!
Let's see how long that particular radio station allows Jones to make his publicly broadcasted vile comments in regards to women continue when it's commercial survival depends on commercial sponsors!
In fact I will email them again that I am not spending any more of my sizeable yearly amount of money on their products while Jone's continues with his misogynistic vile tirades! Money talks!

Pm me with details of your "sizable ammount" you spend with the advertisers. I can.

Whats with you obsession with that joke newsletter?

Also love how rubbish like the guardian reports how Jones hates women and uses the example of putting Gillard in a chaff bag.

Why do they continually and conveniently forget to mention Jones said put "Bob Brown (a male) and Gillard in the bag

Pm me with details of your "sizable ammount" you spend with the advertisers. I can.
I reckon close to $1000 this year with Chemist Warehouse...bye bye...New car needed soon...bye bye VW...
Whats with you obsession with that joke newsletter?
Also love how rubbish like the guardian reports how Jones hates women and uses the example of putting Gillard in a chaff bag.
Why do they continually and conveniently forget to mention Jones said put "Bob Brown (a male) and Gillard in the bag
Ask them yourself, better yet let your fingers do the walking on Google...

Spot on, the guardian trustworthy is fake news
No Sir, you for not reading the link and misrepresenting what it said...
The Guardian Newspaper was voted....

.... by pollsters YouGov, asked 2,250 adults in Britain to name a newspaper or TV station whose news reports they considered to be trustworthy...

The Guardian Newspaper just reported the Poll's results!

.... Peter Kellner, the chairman of YouGov, said although the Mail and the Guardian tied in terms of trust, that in the context of its circulation the Guardian was a more trusted title...

Just had a look at mygov to get ready to do my taxes and with all the "indexing" on my help debt I just realised that I've only knocked $1000 off in the 6 years since I graduated
yeah I repaid mine, owing for 4 years, when they offered a discount for one big repayment!
Only the fairly well off are favoured by this TAX on Education!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back