No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm me with details of your "sizable ammount" you spend with the advertisers. I can.

Whats with you obsession with that joke newsletter?

Also love how rubbish like the guardian reports how Jones hates women and uses the example of putting Gillard in a chaff bag.

Why do they continually and conveniently forget to mention Jones said put "Bob Brown (a male) and Gillard in the bag

Bob brown and male are not mutually exclusive, I heard he bites pillows

Just had a look at mygov to get ready to do my taxes and with all the "indexing" on my help debt I just realised that I've only knocked $1000 off in the 6 years since I graduated
You’re obviously not Chinese

Didn’t his daughter sign on in his account and say he died?

I can't remember anymore. All I remember was that he was going to invite all tiger members who frequent the tan to his house in kew.

His body wasn't even cold and her first thought was to sign into his account and tell internet people he died 😂
Thinking back. I don't think it was his daughter but a girlfriend or something back in Adelaide or something or rather.

It was a parody account. It was all bulls**t

I don't know. There was the daughter who came in and there was another person as well. Just seems odd. Had some heaps exaggerated high tales though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know. There was the daughter who came in and there was another person as well. Just seems odd. Had some heaps exaggerated high tales though.

There was definitely someone who said she was his daughter that posted on here. I remember that clearly.

I never know with this stuff so I try not to get involved

excuse for butting in mate. i haven't done it myself but have plenty of mates who have used it and never heard of any issues. they use it all the time
Just wanted to know if I had to use the .com.au site or I could use the american site? The prices and availability differ greatly.

Just wanted to know if I had to use the .com.au site or I could use the american site? The prices and availability differ greatly.
oh ok. sorry not sure about that. mates were all stateside or UK based when they used the .com one. I'd set up an account with your oz address on the US site and see if it lets you do that firstly and then what the postage charges will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back