No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you use the Aussie site or the American?

American. After conversion (65c) the prices look about the same to me. Eg Twins v Red Sox next week for example. State Street pavilion seats where I often sit, s 14, row 3 = $110 USD on the American site or $170 AUD on the Australian. Much of a muchness.

American. After conversion (65c) the prices look about the same to me. Eg Twins v Red Sox next week for example. State Street pavilion seats where I often sit, s 14, row 3 = $110 USD on the American site or $170 AUD on the Australian. Much of a muchness.
I'm looking at NFL tickets for the Giants v Dallas in November. Do you find that prices go up or down as the event draws nearer or they should stay constant?

I'm looking at NFL tickets for the Giants v Dallas in November. Do you find that prices go up or down as the event draws nearer or they should stay constant?

If the home team is playing sh***t or they are big under dogs, then usually down as the event gets closer.

However, those 2 teams are big franchises that will sell out regardless most of the time so I don’t expect them to come down much, if at all. If both teams are playing well, then a match up will probably see prices go the other way and availability retract.

Keep an eye on other games the home team is playing and see what happens with those.

Ned_Flanders
BF Finals Meetup?
He won’t be around until the preliminary should we make it...
I’d be down to meet up with people who aren’t going to Brisbane to watch it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Farriss, one of the greatest Australian songwriters of all time, on ABC 774 Radio Conversation Hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back