No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale Meat Loaf.
He apparently took suddenly ill when he performed at the G, but did not complain or let on.
The show must go on, in heaven.
Another victim of China's virus.
The songs were brilliantly written, by Jim Steinman.

He was brilliant just a shame his legacy was tarnished here by that performance. Look past that he was amazing artist. “Bat out of hell” was one of the great albums of all time

Well, the theory is perfect. The economics not so much.
Electric car - $$$$$
Solar panels + necessary equipment to charge a car - $$$$$
Battery for the house to store the energy - $$$$$$$$$

If the government gave everyone a $40,000 grant for it, I'd definitely be saying 'great idea'!
Why not...
This gumment gave out billions in job keeper to business with no $trings attached

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 37CE12AE-2F68-4DB1-8FE7-089BB5D802D8.jpeg
    37CE12AE-2F68-4DB1-8FE7-089BB5D802D8.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 20
Or offer up a packet of golden gaytimes.
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

Love them, here’s footage of myself and Bazzar getting some from our local woolies.

The plague of Justinian or Justinianic plague (541–549 AD) was the first major outbreak of the first plague pandemic, the first Old World pandemic of plague, the contagious disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis. The disease afflicted the entire Mediterranean Basin, Europe, and the Near East, severely affecting the Sasanian Empire and the Byzantine Empire and especially its capital, Constantinople.[1][2][3] The plague is named for the Byzantine Emperor Justinian I (r. 527–565) who, according to his court historian Procopius, contracted the disease and recovered in 542, at the height of the epidemic which killed about a fifth of the population in the imperial capital.[1][2] The contagion arrived in Roman Egypt in 541, spread around the Mediterranean Sea until 544, and persisted in Northern Europe and the Arabian Penin

source: wikipedia- THE JUSTINIAN PLAGUE

Now that the BAT has passed, R.I.P.
ID SAY THIS SCAMDEMIC IS ON ITS LAST LEGS
afterall,its all about 'show business' ;)
skynews-meatloaf-singer_5647870.jpg

Saints Victor and Corona (also known as Saints Victor and Stephanie) are two Christian martyrs. Victor was a Roman soldier who was tortured and killed; Corona was killed for comforting him. Corona is invoked as a patron of causes involving money; she was not historically associated with pandemics or disease, but has been invoked against the coronavirus pandemic.

id like to introduce you to the patroness of plagues and pandemics,the one ,the only
s-l300.jpg

give her a warm welcome ladies and gentlemans:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

He was brilliant just a shame his legacy was tarnished here by that performance. Look past that he was amazing artist. “Bat out of hell” was one of the great albums of all time
I have got to say, I never liked hus style of music, sort of a lame version of Springsteen, musical theatre stuff
Some of the lyrics of hits really are god damn awful …

But I respect that he gave it a red hot go and had charisma and a lot of people liked him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back