List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys all going to go the full snake baker if Kelly decides to stay in Geelong? Because you're all carrying on like Jack Riewoldt last night after he didn't realize he'd hit the post.

Celebrations should come after the win is all I'm saying ;)

This.
Keep the arrogance levels down until after trade period. Basil would be forgiven for thinking we have a culture problem on this board.

Are you guys all going to go the full snake baker if Kelly decides to stay in Geelong? Because you're all carrying on like Jack Riewoldt last night after he didn't realize he'd hit the post.

No not me if Kelly comes and we pull the deal off great, he is an instant plug in player.
Thats all well and good.

If he goes Purple or stays at The Dick Eaters then so be it, we move forward with three picks this year in the top 30 and keep next years first.
We grow through the draft.

It may mean that we stay around the pack for the next few years with some list rebuilding and player development to do.
Current list status is looking pretty strong going forward, sure some retirements in the next few years.
NN JK Jets and Hurn, but whats been developed and underneath them is looking good in most areas except our midfield depth.

Either way things are looking encouraging.

Pffft trash talk is fun - if we dont end up getting him then cest la vie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow - sensitive bunch over on the pussies board

I could have gone on about how their window has just been slammed shut on them and tim kelly coming home is their dick being caught in said window

But im too nice.

Instead i mentioned that they prolly would have got a better deal last year in a better draft but chose to back themselves and it nearly came off.

Thread ban.

Ahhh well thems the breaks

Thin skinned mob. I just LOL when club boards put up a thread after a loss and the title states no opposition supporters instant ban. What if you were saying bad luck but great season?

Lets just get him. If it costs two 1sts so be it.
6 years $800k a year plus bonuses. Maybe the 1st year front loaded up to a million.

Thin skinned mob. I just LOL when club boards put up a thread after a loss and the title states no opposition supporters instant ban. What if you were saying bad luck but great season?

Lets just get him. If it costs two 1sts so be it.
6 years $800k a year plus bonuses. Maybe the 1st year front loaded up to a million.

Front loading would be a smart move. TK was an apprentice electrician and he has a family. Strikes me as someone who may appreciate some extra cash straight up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The essence of the difference between our clubs distilled to one post.

If a player clearly didnt want us (ahem brandon matera) we just move on - we have the big picture in our heads always -

The next flag.

Fuquing with you lot isnt something we spend a lot of time or effort on - our eyes are ALWAYS on the prize.

You guys are like incels chasing a beautiful woman and failing when you should just grab that granny and lose your cherry - instead you spend your lives with your ballbag being backed up so far you can taste your own semen 24/7.

Purple is absolutely the right colour for your team - the colour of sexual frustration

THR FREMANTLE INCELS.
hahahahaha Kranky goes bang!!!!

I could have gone on about how their window has just been slammed shut on them and tim kelly coming home is their dick being caught in said window

But im too nice.

Instead i mentioned that they prolly would have got a better deal last year in a better draft but chose to back themselves and it nearly came off.

Thread ban.

Probably thought that was trolling-

Level: Elite

But im too nice.

Thread ban.

I love sensative Pussies, they are so easy to excite :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back