The war on religious freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prehaps If the trans or of any other sex or colour just accepted there was a better candidate for the position instead of playing then usual leftist victim card!

The world would just progress & just be an easier place! Instead it the usual identity narrative the left and its brainless followers always seem to play
It doesnt help when the cults, I mean religions, outright request they be allowed to discriminate

Kind of dents your defence of them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Now can we get your break down of the Islam?
I’ll help kick things off
*religion of peach! Death to the west but we want your welfare and lifestyle
*women are commodities and are lower than a goat
*those who are not with us are enemies

Now your turn LWNJ
The basics of Christianity etc major religions of the west help us develop the society that we have today! The envy of the other continents! Wealth, life styles & freedom!

There we have the gimps like you who are just spoiled and stupid only to have been feed the propaganda!

If you don’t like the west leave and express you’re utopian life style over in the Middle East
So your view point is other religions do it why not the Christian's?

That’s catholic!
And no not really aside from a few or will be weeded our

Read up on Islam and find about the culture!

You’ll be in for a shock
I’ll give you a hit
It’s legal to marry children off or sleep with em!
It’s no wonder the left love the religion so much!
I mean mean woman are seen and treated as commodities! Raped beaten just like children are and all legal!

Funny how your lot continue to over look this and support Islam and mok Christianity!

The continued hypocrisy of the left and it’s brain dead followers!
I think you'll find most on here arent to fond of ANY organised religion.

For someone accusing others of playing the victim card you're doing an aweful lot of it in these posts yourself.

That’s catholic!
And no not really aside from a few or will be weeded our

Read up on Islam and find about the culture!

You’ll be in for a shock
I’ll give you a hit
It’s legal to marry children off or sleep with em!
It’s no wonder the left love the religion so much!
I mean mean woman are seen and treated as commodities! Raped beaten just like children are and all legal!

Funny how your lot continue to over look this and support Islam and mok Christianity!

The continued hypocrisy of the left and it’s brain dead followers!
Ok so you really havnt had a look at the royal commission at all.

Hint: all the christian faiths have come out looking s**t.

Oh and :
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...uz8ZVkRQY_7CisyTBap7QzlmB1SCKKhZw3t4jqGVsZpyY

Blokes like you ignore the paedos at home terrified of potential paedos abroad.

- give you a hint chum - we have our own and if you arent incensed at that youre a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Victim card?
Are you saying the Catholics didnt cover up rock spider priests?

The odd priest
Compared to the Koran that’s states it’s legal to beat a woman, rape and marry an underage child! FFS in the name of Allah
Then you have that great big unelected government running coverups endless child pedo rings on tax payer money!

Two wrongs don’t make a right! Self righteous gimp

For someone accusing others of playing the victim card you're doing an aweful lot of it in these posts yourself.

All the talk is bashing Christianity! You know the most popular religion ofnthe free western world!
The bible it self condems it!

Where as Islam and the Koran is not legal, under age child marrages, the touhing and foundling of a child!
It’s a no wonder the left hate Christianity and praise Islam!
It will come to a point one day when the ******* will finally work out what the Muslims do to gays! The worst a Christian Pasteur will do is shun them!
In Islam the gay person will be killed

Ok so you really havnt had a look at the royal commission at all.

Hint: all the christian faiths have come out looking s**t.

Oh and :
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...uz8ZVkRQY_7CisyTBap7QzlmB1SCKKhZw3t4jqGVsZpyY

Blokes like you ignore the paedos at home terrified of potential paedos abroad.

- give you a hint chum - we have our own and if you arent incensed at that youre a hypocrite.
Lol one international case!
You want to get in to the case of pedo
Look at the what the bible says!
It will say something of the lines of condemning it
The Koran embraces while marriage whilst its recognition of a woman is a commodity and seen lower than an animal!

Nice try *******
Would you like me to start on the left & why they embrace peados?

Very much this.
The sooner we are rid of all religions the better.
Superstition and fear as mechanisms of social control.
Suggesting that being on the left side of politics makes you an apologist for any religion is illogical.
Suggesting that Christianity is somehow redeemed for its failings because Islam does worse things is just plain stupid.

Now can we get your break down of the Islam?
I’ll help kick things off
*religion of peach! Death to the west but we want your welfare and lifestyle
*women are commodities and are lower than a goat
*those who are not with us are enemies

Now your turn LWNJ
The basics of Christianity etc major religions of the west help us develop the society that we have today! The envy of the other continents! Wealth, life styles & freedom!

There we have the gimps like you who are just spoiled and stupid only to have been feed the propaganda!

If you don’t like the west leave and express you’re utopian life style over in the Middle East

Yes cos Christianity invented philosophy and morality.

Actually, it didn’t, it’s the apple inc of philosophy, rebadging the works of others and creating an obsessive craze. But Christianity has a millennium on apple already

The odd priest
Compared to the Koran that’s states it’s legal to beat a woman, rape and marry an underage child! FFS in the name of Allah
Then you have that great big unelected government running coverups endless child pedo rings on tax payer money!

The odd priest? Lol fmd.

You dont get Royal commissions for the "odd" anything.

The bible is pretty full on as well.

Christian's are the only ones trying to control our government.

All the talk is bashing Christianity! You know the most popular religion ofnthe free western world!
The bible it self condems it!

Where as Islam and the Koran is not legal, under age child marrages, the touhing and foundling of a child!
It’s a no wonder the left hate Christianity and praise Islam!
It will come to a point one day when the ******* will finally work out what the Muslims do to gays! The worst a Christian Pasteur will do is shun them!
In Islam the gay person will be killed
Im staying on topic.

And I bash all cults. They are pathetic cash grabs for power hungry perverts.

You do realise the catholic and Anglican churchs were against laws banning underage marriages back in the day right?
As well as womens rights, rights to indigenous and non whites.

And now homosexuality.

How many crusades did Christian's subject the world to again?
Killing and murdering all non believers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to wage a war against all religious freedoms. But especially Christianity. They shouldn't be free to think and suggest what they do. Hindering others with their fictitious views. Richard Dawkins has done such a great job. But the science in the last century overall is what ultimately turned people away from religion.

Lol one international case!
You want to get in to the case of pedo
Look at the what the bible says!
It will say something of the lines of condemning it
The Koran embraces while marriage whilst its recognition of a woman is a commodity and seen lower than an animal!
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

Nice try *******
Would you like me to start on the left & why they embrace peados?
Errr - i suggest you google the royal commission into the subject - im afraid you are in for a shock.

The anglicans, the salvation army, the jews - hell the guy who started hillsong is a goddamned paedo

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-14/royal-commission-child-sex-abuse-case-studies/9250972

<<
The Salvation Army

Hundreds of children were sexually abused at Salvation Army boys' homes in Queensland and New South Wales in the 1960s and 70s, the Royal Commission was told.
During case study 5 — one of three case studies conducted into the Salvation Army — the Commission heard details of abuse at the organisation's boys' homes at Indooroopilly and Riverview in Queensland, and Bexley and Goulburn in New South Wales.

PHOTO The Salvation Army home for boys at Indooroopilly was examined in the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.

SUPPLIED

Survivor witnesses gave evidence they were dragged from their beds and raped by Salvation Army officers, forced to have sex with other boys in the home and put in cages or paraded around the ground as punishment for minor offences.
"After the lights went out 'round 7:00pm every night, Lieutenant Spratt would come out of the room in the dark so no one would see what he was doing. Whenever I heard his door open, I thought to myself, 'I hope he's not coming to my bed'.
"When I heard him go into someone else's bed I felt relieved that he had left me alone for the night …
"I tried to explain to the new boys, when the Salvation Army officers were not watching me, to let them do what they wanted to do to you, because if you don't you're going to have to cop something that you don't want." — Survivor witness FP, January 29 2014. Listen to his full story here.
The Commission was told boys at the Bexley home in Sydney's south were "rented out" to strangers who sexually abused them and that a "network of paedophiles" had access boys in their dormitory.

The notion some believe the ‘left’ loves Islam but never Buddhism or Hinduism or any other religion is comical

But it’s just trolling isn’t it comrades?

That’s catholic!

Unfortunately sexual abuse is not just confined to the Catholic church.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...he-evangelical-church/?utm_term=.0c975197a812

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglican_Communion_sexual_abuse_cases

https://religionmediacentre.org.uk/factsheets/sex-abuse-in-christian-churches-in-the-uk/

I personally have very little regard for any religion, including Islam. It's both intrigued and amused me how and why people advocate dogmatic belief in a immortal supernatural being that exists outside time and space, based on nothing more than faith.

God's 'will' is a human construct.The perceived ideal world order of an particular religious organisation is an all too human perspective and not the product of an imaginary, divine deity.

Last edited:
The miracle that people attribute to divine powers is genetics. It does exist in every living cell.

There is a lot more we can understand here and maybe the gulf between religious dogma and science will close somewhat (for those prepared to see it)

But understanding something does not change anything about that thing

When the "elite" go to Church run private schools and get indoctrinated before they assume power, its going to be hard to break the grip religion has.

And Roylion goes “bang”!!
Cheers bigfella :thumbsu:
Always here to slay the cultists from their extraordinary ordinary culty beliefs!
Christians adore blaming the “left” for all of worlds woes and mistakenly believing the “left” adore islam!
So many delusions, so very little understanding of reality!

When the "elite" go to Church run private schools and get indoctrinated before they assume power, its going to be hard to break the grip religion has.
Perhaps it’s time to destroy the elite?

The odd priest

Hmmm...

Give me the specific verse in the Koran, in it's original Arabic, which it says that it's okay to do any of that.

I'll wait.

Hmmm...

Give me the specific verse in the Koran, in it's original Arabic, which it says that it's okay to do any of that.

I'll wait.
On the beating of women
Quran 4:34
As for rape against a woman or wife that is not a slave or trophy of war the quran is specific in that 4 male witnesses must be produced in order to punish to accused.
Surah 4:13 and onwards I’m pretty sure!
As for child marriage, the quran is not very specific at all, except that underage marriage is allowed but consummation must be around the time of the first menstruation.
Unfortunately for islam, the marriage and consummation of Aisha by the prophet Mohammed is the go to reason for some modern Muslims and ancient Muslims.
Married at 6, raped at 9.
Some historians believe she was more likely 16 when married and 19 when consummated.
Many believe Aisha was made to be younger, to attain a sort of purity, in line with Mary, the mother of christ.
Unfortunately for all, none of these characters existed as real life agents and are simply myths of camp fire story tellers in times where we didn’t know jack s**t about the universe in which we exist.
So much harm has been come from the desert trilogy books of abraham.

It’s true that die-hard fans of this kind of “religious freedom” didn’t get what they most wanted from Porter – the entrenchment of an unlimited right to religious freedom into Australian law.

But they have got something almost as good – the legitimisation of their belief that expressing a religious view or holding a religious belief is more important than other people’s right to be free from hate and discrimination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back