Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tossers who think it's fun to drive around at 11am on a Sunday morning and throw beer bottles at car windscreens.

My car and 2 mates cars got done this morning, as did 10 others in the street. My mate summed it up perfectly when he walked outside to assess the damage and he said "why?"

Why the **** would anyone do that? Honestly.

might have been mentioned before...

when walking down a popular street/pathway/walkway in a city and you have these people wearing some jacket promoting something, wanting to sell something... if you make eye contact with one of them they swarm on you and try to get you to stop and talk to them... sometimes eye contact isn't even needed and come after you anyway... then you walk away and they make some sort of comment where it comes out as if you are a d!ck for ignoring them and walking away from them

people want to get from point A to point B, and not want to talk to you!

The chick at Subway in Warrnambool who decided to chat with her friend, who happened to walk in, while preparing my sub. I don't care what you are doing on a Friday night, I just want my fu***** sub.

No joke about a week ago i ordered my sub, and asked for it to be toasted, so she puts it in the oven toaster, and as most would know theres a countdown timer. A guy walks in the door, the girl making my sub looks at him and goes "OMG i havent seen you in years, how you been, what u been doing ............".

About a minute later, 30 seconds after the timer had gone off I asked her politely to finish making my sub, they both look at me as if I am some rude arseh*le. Seriously do you ****ing job. I felt like making her finish the sub and just walk out.

Another one of my pet hates is when your at a party or a club, and some half drunk idiot starts telling you how much they have had to drink, "ive been drinking since 1 the sarvo ive had 14 beers, 8 shots ............."

ugh

When you're trying to turn out of a T intersection and some idiot blocks your turn by stopping in the "KEEP CLEAR" zone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate people who turn right from the middle lane in a three lane carriageway. This means that everyone behind them wanting to go straight has to wait behind them or are forced to get into the left lane. There is a right lane for turning you pricks

I hate people who turn right from the middle lane in a three lane carriageway. This means that everyone behind them wanting to go straight has to wait behind them or are forced to get into the left lane. There is a right lane for turning you pricks

I will 2nd that !!!!!!!!!!! Is my 2nd most annoying thing that happens on the roads.

I will often get in the left lane and go past them to then emmediately pull back infront of them and only just missing them.

OMG! and you know they wouldn't write it for no reason, so if you see it, it actually represents how they talk in real life.

OMG, like how annoying such lack of intelligence can be!

People that flick their headlights back to high-beam a split second BEFORE they're past you!

It happens so damn often I'll feel like doing a U-ey and blasting their mirrors.

No chance though, because you're completely f*&%^$%n' dazzled and can't see enough to get around quick enough without cleaning something up.

People that flick their headlights back to high-beam a split second BEFORE they're past you!

It happens so damn often I'll feel like doing a U-ey and blasting their mirrors.

No chance though, because you're completely f*&%^$%n' dazzled and can't see enough to get around quick enough without cleaning something up.

Isn't that the universal sign for "police officer sitting in a car with a speed camera"?

I don't think that's what he meant Noppo.

When someone turns down their high beams to protect your eyes, they will turn them back on once they have passed you. But in this instance, JD-Roo is saying that some impatient people can't wait til you have fully passed each other, and will turn their high beams back on a split second early, meaning you get blinded by the light.

how about the f----rs you've been sitting behind for 10-15 mins that always find another 5-10kph in an overtaking lane??

Why do people actually do that? I have never understood it. If I see someone has been behind me for a few km's and an overtaking lane comes up, you let them pass. Common sense and common courtesy.

Shopping trolleys left in a car spot, so that you have to get out of your car to move it to fit your car in the space. Just put the trolley back in its spot.

I don't think that's what he meant Noppo.

When someone turns down their high beams to protect your eyes, they will turn them back on once they have passed you. But in this instance, JD-Roo is saying that some impatient people can't wait til you have fully passed each other, and will turn their high beams back on a split second early, meaning you get blinded by the light.

Ahh, fair enough, my bad.

Waiting in a queue at the bank when there's one teller working, while the other employees are "busy" in the background sorting paper clips or possibly pretending there's actually something important on the A4 they're staring at.

Also, when the person at the front of the line seems to have one small thing to do but then decides to enquire about every possible thing you can imagine. Why stand there and ask about every credit card available? That's what an appointment is for!

When every ****ing store in Bunbury has ****ing new release movies and games (ie. on their release day) stored out the back instead of on the shelf.

Argh! JB Hi-Fi are always renowned for doing this, particularly the Preston store. Every time i go in there to purchase a new PS3 game a day or so after it's release it's never put on the shelf. And yet i turn around and see it's stocked to the masses for the X-Box version. WTF? Annoys the shit out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back