Cancelled
Oct 5, 2004
going krakouers
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
all blacks
Now that i've got your attention...

This is what some whorethorn cheese ball in the row in front of me was yelling after my man Thommo missed his first shot

fncking hell. did i give him and his dip stick mates both barrells!!

That spell in the 2nd quarter these losers didn't know what hit them

Then this monkey starts getting into Archer. So i thought, I'm going to hold off (losing the voice)

Come the last quarter, every time Thommo gets near the pill, I'm like "that's not bad for a past it hack" and for his eighth (man that's hard to spell) goal i gave it "Thompson, you shadow of a man, you washed up loser... he's kicked a ripper Ha ha ha ha ha YEEESSS!!"

They left about two minutes later

On the way home my other half comments on bogan neanderthal behaviour (ie. me)

And I thought, yep. that was a top day at the footy :D

Well done la roux. Nothing better than having the last laugh, even if it meant upsetting the other half. Victory is sweet. We were surrounded by Roos members which is great too but no crowd interaction.

Mr Reliable said:
Well done la roux. Nothing better than having the last laugh, even if it meant upsetting the other half. Victory is sweet. We were surrounded by Roos members which is great too but no crowd interaction.

Crowd was freakin dead today....Felt like I was the only one going off. Accidently spat on the person in front of me at one stage while yelling.....she didnt notice so no harm done...he he

Atmosphere was a bit dull until either side got a run on.

Had a great Hawthorn dad and son behind me. Great role model, in between screaming 'the umps are killing us' and 'why dont you go get depressed' he found time to tell his 4-5 y.o kid at his first match to "sit the f:D :D:D down and shut up"

He shut up in the last quarter in between me turning around and pumping my fist in his face a la N.Thompson.

So many morons out there.

Great day though:thumbsu:

I don't know how many of you also sit on level 1 in aisle 36-38 right on the wing, but there was a group of like 25-30 (very vocal, very stupid) hawthorn supporters standing up the back today.

They started giving it to thompson before the game even started "you're weak" "you're washed up" "you left cos u are no good" etc.

I swear after every goal there were 50 Roos people turning around and giving it to them. They were very quiet at the end.

la roux said:
No that i've got your attention...

This is what some whorethorn cheese ball in the row in front of me was yelling after my man Thommo missed his first shot

fncking hell. did i give him and his dip stick mates both barrells!!

That spell in the 2nd quarter these losers didn't know what hit them

Then this monkey starts getting into Archer. So i thought, I'm going to hold off (losing the voice)

Come the last quarter, every time Thommo gets near the pill, I'm like "that's not bad for a past it hack" and for his eighth (man that's hard to spell) goal i gave it "Thompson, you shadow of a man, you washed up loser... he's kicked a ripper Ha ha ha ha ha YEEESSS!!"

They left about two minutes later

On the way home my other half comments on bogan neanderthal behaviour (ie. me)

And I thought, yep. that was a top day at the footy :D

What footy's all about and when it's over we all can have a beer at the pub and a laugh.

GeordieRoo said:
I don't know how many of you also sit on level 1 in aisle 36-38 right on the wing, but there was a group of like 25-30 (very vocal, very stupid) hawthorn supporters standing up the back today.

They started giving it to thompson before the game even started "you're weak" "you're washed up" "you left cos u are no good" etc.

I'm in Bay 38 and I could hear them saying "Take your medication Nathan" - It took a lot of effort for me to not go up there and lose it!

FrangaRoo said:
Had a great Hawthorn dad and son behind me. Great role model, in between screaming 'the umps are killing us' and 'why dont you go get depressed' he found time to tell his 4-5 y.o kid at his first match to "sit the f:D :D:D down and shut up"

As i started reading this i was picturing (i don't know why) some cultured older gent who was giving it heaps but y'kow, still having some self respect when the tables turned.

What a sad story. I feel really sorry for that little kid. No child deserves to be treated that way. They only lost by 22 or something for christsake

When my daughter and i left the collingwood debacle, we were getting pumped by 50 goals, I was bloody p!$$ed off, but with the footy team not my child.

So we went and bought donuts

On the brighter side, at least this hawthorn pillock is going to get his, when his 4 yo turns 16 and slips the wiltshire stay-sharp in between his ribs up to the hilt :thumbsu: 22 times :thumbsu: once for every point they lost for on the day where his dad told him to

"sit the fnck down and shut up"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back