Tiges to field AFLW side

Remove this Banner Ad

The jumper will be interesting.

The VFL team wears a different jumper since they haven't cracked the senior team.

The VFLW or AFLW players can't crack the men's senior team, so they should wear the same jumper design the men do at their highest level.

Last edited:

The VFL team wears a different jumper since they haven't cracked the senior team.

The VFLW or AFLW players can't crack the senior team, so they should wear the same jumper design the men do.
VFLW team to wear the same as the Men's VFL? Or the traditional guernsey because it will be the most senior Richmond Women's team for the two years?

It's great for seaford and the longevity of the side.

like alignment is great for Preston (gone), Springvale (gone), Box Hill (gone), and soon to be Sandringham?

The VFLW or AFLW players can't crack the senior team, so they should wear the same jumper design the men do.

aflw is the senior team

Indeed. Meant the men's seniors team. If they're playing at the highest level possible for an RFC team they should wear our jumper

That was impled

Our aflw should wear the yellow sash

No crappy pink chevrons like freo. They are the senior womens side.

That was impled

Our aflw should wear the yellow sash

No crappy pink chevrons like freo. They are the senior womens side.

Pink women's versions of main jumpers are so damn condescending. Surely a decision reached by a room full of blokes. "you know what the girls want to wear? Certainly not our main colours, they want pink!"

The VFLW or AFLW players can't crack the men's senior team, so they should wear the same jumper design the men do at their highest level.
So far the aflw teams have all replicated afl , I personally reckon we could do a bit better with our vfl jumper , having the tiger print makes it look too much like a training strip for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why she was commenting on the Pies situation? Perhaps she wasn't pleased with her treatment at the club???....but I wouldn't be surprised if Balme or Gale had a quiet chat, really though a slow week article perhaps?....

I'm not sure why she was commenting on the Pies situation? Perhaps she wasn't pleased with her treatment at the club???....but I wouldn't be surprised if Balme or Gale had a quiet chat, really though a slow week article perhaps?....
was part of her weekly segment on SEN, she is there to provide commentary on the AFLW comp, but perhaps given her appointment at RFC, it's not a position she should put herself in.

It did sound a little bitter though

was part of her weekly segment on SEN, she is there to provide commentary on the AFLW comp, but perhaps given her appointment at RFC, it's not a position she should put herself in.

It did sound a little bitter though

She's also on Fox Footy :)
Seems a different set-up with AFLW, with even players sitting in the commentary box.

She has no team in the aflw, so she can say whatever the * she wants.

Ffs we are on the c list for a team but we have to play the rah rah for the comp while we wait? * that s**t. Say it like it is. 0-3 is s**t

She's also on Fox Footy :)
Seems a different set-up with AFLW, with even players sitting in the commentary box.

A bit like Eddie commentating Richmond games (or any other clubs). As if he’s never made a comment or oblique reference...and he’s the pres.
She no doubt went too far, but really, who cares.
More publicity for AFLW behind all this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back