Time for some "man" conversations as the great Phil Walsh use to say..

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Then calls out the previous miss information

Great stuff. Love it. Where's that "oooh, burn!" gif?

And as for this thread: anonymous rumour on social media, subject club calls player's manager just in case / curious, gets told "lol no", "ok, didn't think so, thanks, bye."

And that is somehow a negative for the AFC? My god.

Yeah, happy to take requests. I’m away from the gif factory for a few more days though, then I’ll try to crank some out.
You need to do more McClure gifs. He's been messing with us the whole year and he deserves more of this :poo: thrown at him!

I once had a boss. Utter prick of a man. He was very very good however at being blunt. Hate his guts, but in a strange way was beneficial for my career.

These conversations are had in many corporate environments. I can't see why we can't stare down a flaky player and ask some searching questions.

I once had a boss. Utter prick of a man. He was very very good however at being blunt. Hate his guts, but in a strange way was beneficial for my career.

These conversations are had in many corporate environments. I can't see why we can't stare down a flaky player and ask some searching questions.

Sounds like me - was a boss, called a prick numerous times, am very blunt but most of those I taught have reached greater heights (not sure many hated my guts tho) and a number thanked me via video messages at my retirement function.

Do remember having a conversation with an employee coz he had a BO problem - probably the most difficult conversation - it is easier to fire people or have performance conversations.

You don't find human beings in corporate environments

You do find plenty in football clubs though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

" Now Erin, I know you kicked the winner in the granny, I know you won our best and fairest, I know you won the league best and fairest and I know you were best on ground in the granny, but you didn't work hard enough to get the aa captaincy, not hard enough in my book or some Italian bisexual painters book either. You just got to work harder train harder and play better or move to a Victorian club and get adopted by a victorian. It's that simple. It's in your hands now harden up and let's see you do it"

This is how a man conversation would of gone with the Aflw captain after not getting selected as aa captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back